Choose your location:
- What Is Christmas Like In Bangkok, Thailand?More and more people every year spend Christmas abroad rather than at home. Thailand is becoming an increasingly popular destination for Christmas holidaymakers so you may be wondering ‘what is Christmas like in Bangkok?’
- Why Do People Leave Red Fanta At Shrines In Thailand?If you’ve ever visited Thailand you may have noticed many open, unconsumed bottles of red Fanta left out at shrines and you may now be wondering why on Earth people leave red Fanta at shrines in Thailand. Well don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. This post covers the reasons behind this interesting tradition.
- Burning Season In Chiang Mai – All You Need To Know & What To ExpectChiang Mai’s burning season can cause worries for people thinking of visiting Chiang Mai. How bad really is the burning season in Chiang Mai? This post covers what happens during the burning season and what you can do to protect yourself.
- 60-Day Thai Visa Guide 2021 – Everything You Need To Know About Getting A Tourist VisaThis guide gives all the information you’ll need on applying for a 60-day tourist visa to Thailand including how to apply, what you’ll need and how to extend your visa.
- Best Things To Do In Koh Samet, ThailandKoh Samet is a beautiful island close to Bangkok, Thailand. It is the perfect destination for a weekend getaway and has pristine beaches, crystal clear waters, a range of water sports and other activities. This post gives a complete list of all the things to do in Koh Samet, Thailand including key information about each activity.
- How To Get To Koh Samet From Pattaya (2021)Koh Samet is a fantastic Thai island getaway and it is pretty close to Pattaya. This post will detail how to get to Koh Samet from Pattaya. It includes the cost, timings and transport links.
- Koh Samui vs Koh Samet – Which Should You Visit?Picking the perfect Thai island paradise can be difficult as there are so many to choose from. Two of the best Thai islands out there are Koh Samui and Koh Samet. You may be wondering which island would suit you better and this article will tell you that. It looks at Koh Samui vs Koh Samet in many different areas (including cost, location, atmosphere etc) giving you an honest comparison helping you pick the best island for your trip!
- The Ultimate Thailand Bucket List: 101+ Awesome Things To Do In 2021There are so many incredible things to do in Thailand from visiting white, sandy beaches to exploring ancient ruins. To save you time, I’ve compiled the ultimate Thailand bucket list featuring over 100 things to do.
- 23 Free Things To Do In Bangkok, Thailand – Ultimate GuideThis ultimate guide provides tons of ideas and information on all the free things to do in Bangkok. From expansive green spaces and temples to free classes and crocodiles – this city really is your best friend if you’re on a budget as there are so many amazing free things to do in Bangkok.
- Ultimate Koh Samet Travel Guide – Everything You Need To Know About Koh SametKoh Samet is a Thai island close to Bangkok, making it one of the most convenient Thai islands to visit. It’s picturesque white sandy beaches are the main attraction. This comprehensive travel guide will give you all the information you’ll need including general information, the best places to stay, how to get around and information on what to do and where to eat.
- Getting Around Koh Samet, ThailandKoh Samet is a small island that measures just 6.8 kilometres (4.2 miles) from top to bottom! As it is a relatively small island, options for travelling around it are limited. In this post we discuss the best ways to get around and explore Koh Samet.
- Best Koh Samet Beaches – A Complete GuideOne of the main things that Koh Samet has to offer is its abundance of white sandy beaches! The island has many beautiful, serene beaches which regularly bring in travellers who enjoy exploring the brilliant bays and hidden coves. Read on to discover the perfect beach for you.
- Koh Samet Hotels & Villas – Best Places To Stay On The IslandThere are a range of different options in terms of accommodation on Koh Samet island. If you’re looking for budget accommodation or a private luxury resort, Koh Samet has it all. Read on to see our top picks for Koh Samet hotels ranging from $17 to $650 per night.
- How To Get From Bangkok To Koh Samet (2021)Koh Samet is a true paradise island and conveniently located close to Bangkok. This guide gives a full breakdown of how to get from Bangkok to Koh Samet including timings, pricing and helpful tips!
- The Dome Sky Bar at Lebua – Opening Times, Costs & MoreLocated on the roof of Bangkok’s 2nd tallest building, State Tower, The Dome at Lebua sits on top of the world. It features a range of rooftop restaurants and bars like no other. With breath-taking views of the Bangkok skyline and world-class food and drinks, you’ll be sure to have a night you won’t ever forget.
- Grand Palace, Bangkok – Opening Times, Costs & MoreSituated on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, the Grand Palace is one of Bangkok’s most famous landmarks. With its intricate details and mesmerising architecture, it is definitely a site not to miss! This palace complex not only features the Grand Palace itself but many other halls, buildings, gardens, courtyards and, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
- Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar, Bangkok – Opening Times, Costs & MoreLocated on the 45th – 49th floors of the Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar offers unreal 360 panoramic views of the Bangkok skyline. Situated over 3 levels, this outstanding bar has live DJs every night, an extensive list of cocktails, mocktails and wines and will make you feel like you’re on top of the world.
- Khaosan Road Guide – Bangkok’s Famous StreetKhao San Road has been described as ‘the centre of the backpacking universe’. This 1-km long road is a vibrant hub where travellers from all over the world come together. Here you will find many budget hotels, mid-range hotels, bars, restaurants, massage parlours, market stalls and much more!
- Red Sky Bar, Bangkok – Opening Times, Costs & MoreLocated on the 56th floor of the Centara Grand Hotel at CentralWorld shopping mall, Red Sky Bar offers stunning 360 views of Bangkok. For dazzling, night-time views or an unforgettable sunset, Red Sky Bar is one of the more affordable and relaxed Sky Bars in Bangkok. You can also dine at their restaurant on the 55th floor.
- Wat Arun, Bangkok – Opening Times, Cost & MoreAn iconic symbol of Bangkok, Wat Arun is a glorious Buddhist temple situated on the Thonburi west bank of the Chao Phraya River. Standing majestically along the riverside, this icon glows in the morning as the light hits its many spires. One of the best viewing options is to go to the east side of the river at sunset or sunrise.
- When Is The Best Time To Visit BangkokBangkok is always busy – whatever time of year you visit. However, some times of year are less busy and each month has something different to offer, depending on what you are looking for. Read on to find out what time of year has the best weather and what festivities are happening in Bangkok!
- Where to Eat in Bangkok – Best Restaurants For All BudgetsWith so many different places to eat, you may feel overwhelmed with choice in Bangkok. Here is a guide of the top places to eat, whatever your budget!
- The Best Ways Of Getting Around in BangkokThere are so many different options of getting around in Bangkok. This city is so huge and has so much to offer – getting around the city is easy, from the BTS Skytrain to tuk tuks to taxis, there are plenty of options. This guide gives an overview of each, giving you all the key information you’ll need.
- Where To Stay in BangkokBangkok is a megacity, ranging more than 1,500 sq km. There are so many districts that you can stay in and each has something different to offer. Whether you like shopping, food, nightlife or history, this guide will help you decide which area is best for you.