From New Delhi to Mumbai, India is a vibrant country filled with exciting traditions, festivals and scenery. Get colourful during the Hindi festival, Holi or take a trip to Agra to see one of the modern wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal.
- How To Get To Jaipur From Delhi – Complete GuideWhether you’re following the Golden Triangle route in India or just visiting 2 of India’s most famous cities, this guide has you covered. This post will detail how to get to Jaipur from Delhi and includes all the information you’ll need such as prices, timetables and important information. It covers a range of options for different travellers.
- India Tourist Visa Guide 2022 – e-Visa, Visa On Arrival & More (For All Nationalities)Most visitors to India need a visa. This India tourist visa guide will discuss how to get a visa for India (the easy way), what you’ll need and how to apply.
- The Ultimate India Bucket List – 101+ Things To Do In India In 2022India is one of my favourite places to visit. It’s rich in culture and beauty and has so many incredible things to do and experience. I’ve put together this ultimate India bucket list including over 100 things to do in India, divided into regions. I’ve also included some general things to do in India that you can do anywhere. I’ve also turned this list into a printable PDF checklist which you can download for free.
- Complete India Packing Checklist with PDF Print-OutIf you’re prepping for a trip to India, then this guide is for you! This complete guide will cover all the things to take to India and also includes an India packing checklist (it’s a printable PDF). We also cover things that you shouldn’t take to India to ensure you don’t overpack.
- When Is The Best Time To Travel To India – Complete GuideIf you’re planning a trip to India and want to know when the best time to visit is, this guide is for you! This comprehensive guide gives a month-by-month breakdown on weather, temperatures and events that you don’t want to miss in the different regions of India!
- Top Things To Do In Old Delhi, IndiaDuring my 3 week trip to India, I spent a whole day exploring the best that Old Delhi has to offer. From the famous Red Fort to Gandhi’s final resting place and the craziest market I’ve ever seen – read on to find out the best places to go in Old Delhi.
- Seeing A Bollywood Movie In India As A ForeignerDuring my trip to India, I really wanted to experience the culture and what better way to do that than head to a cinema in New Delhi and watch a new release Bollywood movie! Here’s what you can expect as a foreigner.
- Top Things To Do In New Delhi, IndiaI spent 3 weeks exploring New Delhi, India and had so many amazing adventures. Here are some top picks for if you have 1 day to see the best that New Delhi has to offer. From temples to shopping, there’s so much to do.
- Getting Henna in India and Going To A Night Market For The First TimeOn my first day in India I headed out into the city to see what Delhi was really like. I got beautiful henna at a local market and later headed, for the first time, to a night market! It was a crazy day and involved breaking down in a rickshaw!
- My First Day in New Delhi, India – An Indian Culture LessonMy first full day in India – I woke up in my new home with my homestay family and spent the morning learning about Indian culture. It was really interesting and so different to what I was used to back home. Read on to find out what I learnt – including Hindi, religion, marriage and more.
- Meeting My Homestay Family in IndiaWhilst volunteering and travelling in India, I stayed with a local Indian family who lived in Faridabad, New Delhi. I was super nervous to meet them and didn’t know what to expect however they were really friendly and welcomed me into the family straight away, making me feel like I was at home and also taught me a lot about Indian culture.
- Travelling to New Delhi, India: My ExperienceWhen I was 20 years old I travelled to India on my own to volunteer in a Slum Clinic. This post follows my journey from Birmingham, UK all the way to New Delhi, India with a stopover on the way. It was a super long day and I was travelling for over 20 hours.
- Why I Volunteered In New Delhi, India With IVHQWhen I was 20 years old I decided to travel to one of the most populous and interesting countries in the whole world – India. Oh, and did I mention that I went alone? I volunteered for a healthcare project in New Delhi where we helped patients in a slum clinic. Read on to find out more.