Welcome to Texas! It’s known for it’s famous cowboy culture, Tex-Mex cuisine, interesting history and it’s apparently home to some of the friendliest people in the US.
- South Padre Island vs Port Aransas – Which One Should You Visit?This post will look at the differences between South Padres and Port Aransas to help you decide where to visit. It covers hotels, activities, atmosphere, nightlife, beaches and more!
- Where To See Dolphins In Texas – Complete GuideThere’s plenty of places to see dolphins all over Texas. This post will tell you the best places to see dolphins in Texas and includes all the information you’ll need.
- Texas is nicknamed ‘The Lone Star State’ and ‘The Friendship State’.
- Austin is Texas’s official capital city but Houston is the state’s largest city.
- Texas is home to over 30 million people making it the 2nd most populated US state after California.
- Texas is the second largest US state by area after Alaska.