Hong Kong is a true concrete jungle. Where authentic traditional culture meets ultra-modern skyscrapers, nowhere in the world is quite like Hong Kong. You can get epic views up at Victoria Peak, take a classic ferry ride across the harbour or dine at one of Hong Kong’s best restaurants. You’ll never run out of new adventures.
- 63 Hong Kong Captions For Instagram – Puns, Quotes & Short CaptionsElevate your Instagram game with my top picks for the best Hong Kong captions! From food to skylines, capture the magic of the city and wow your followers.
- Kowloon Vs Hong Kong Island – Best Place To Stay In Hong KongThis post compares Kowloon and Hong Kong Island in terms of their attractions, accommodation, food, shopping and nightlife to help you decide where to stay.
Facts About Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong’s full official name is actually: Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- Currently around 7.4 million people live in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong has an area of 1,106 km² (427 sq mi) making it 6 times the size of Washington DC.