These secrets will make travel EASIER and CHEAPER for you as they have done for me.
Including my secret on how to save $$$ on flights & accommodation and how to make memorable experiences without breaking the bank.
Nobody wants to waste money on flights. After years of extensive traveling, I’ve picked up some easy tips that have saved me hundreds of dollars on flights.
In this post, I’ll share with you all of my secrets on how I find incredible flight deals saving me tons of money!
If you want to learn how to take better pictures on your travels, this article is packed with everything you need to improve your travel photography skills and take better photos.
These practical and easy photography tips will help bring your travel photography to the next level.
- 9 Fun Things To Do In Bora Bora When It RainsThis post gives a list of the best things to do in Bora Bora when it rains as during Bora Bora’s wet season, heavy rainstorms do occur.
- Bora Bora vs Bahamas: Which Should You Visit?This ultimate guide will highlight the key differences between Bora Bora & the Bahamas to help you decide which to visit including hotels, cost, activities etc.
- Bora Bora Massage Prices – All You Need To KnowThis ultimate guide will go into detail on Bora Bora massage prices to help you budget for your vacation.
- What Is The Drinking Age In Bora Bora?In this post, I’ll explain what the drinking age is in Bora Bora, how expensive drinks are in Bora Bora and how you can save some money.
- Bora Bora Packing List – What To Pack For Bora BoraThis extensive Bora Bora packing list includes everything you need to bring to Bora Bora including all the essentials and some things you may not have considered.
Recommended Travel Resources:
- Accommodation: Booking.com is MY FAVOURITE choice for booking hotels.
- Flights: I use Kayak to find the BEST flight deals.
- Tours and activities: I use GetYourGuide and Viator to find the BEST tours and activities.
For more tips, check out my Best Travel Resources that will save you money and time.
I love to explore new places and inspire others to do the same.
I created Traveller’s Elixir to share my love of travel, to give helpful travel information and to make completing your travel bucket list as easy as possible.