These secrets will make travel EASIER and CHEAPER for you as they have done for me.
Including my secret on how to save $$$ on flights & accommodation and how to make memorable experiences without breaking the bank.
Nobody wants to waste money on flights. After years of extensive traveling, I’ve picked up some easy tips that have saved me hundreds of dollars on flights.
In this post, I’ll share with you all of my secrets on how I find incredible flight deals saving me tons of money!
If you want to learn how to take better pictures on your travels, this article is packed with everything you need to improve your travel photography skills and take better photos.
These practical and easy photography tips will help bring your travel photography to the next level.
- When Is Hurricane Season In Bora Bora? A Natural Disaster GuideThis post covers if Bora Bora gets hurricanes and tsunamis and what to expect. I also cover when these are likely to occur so you can avoid these times if necessary.
- How Much Cash To Bring To Bora Bora + Currency in Bora BoraThis ultimate guide includes how much cash you should bring to Bora Bora, the currency in Bora Bora, if they accept credit cards and where to find an ATM.
- Bora Bora Itinerary: What To Do in Bora Bora For A WeekThis post includes a detailed Bora Bora itinerary which tells you exactly how to spend a week in Bora Bora including activities, restaurants and hotels.
- Tipping in Bora Bora – How Much to Tip in Bora BoraThis complete guide to tipping in Bora Bora covers if you should tip in Bora Bora and how much to tip.
- Does Bora Bora Have A Golf Course?This post covers if Bora Bora has a golf course, nearby alternatives and what other things there are to do in Bora Bora.
Recommended Travel Resources:
- Accommodation: Booking.com is MY FAVOURITE choice for booking hotels.
- Flights: I use Kayak to find the BEST flight deals.
- Tours and activities: I use GetYourGuide and Viator to find the BEST tours and activities.
For more tips, check out my Best Travel Resources that will save you money and time.
I love to explore new places and inspire others to do the same.
I created Traveller’s Elixir to share my love of travel, to give helpful travel information and to make completing your travel bucket list as easy as possible.