If you’re visiting Venice, Italy then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption. To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best Venice Instagram captions including Venice puns, Venice quotes and more.
Just copy and paste the Venice caption straight into Instagram.
These captions work for any place you’re visiting in Venice, including Rialto Bridge, St Mark’s Square, the Grand Canal, Doge’s Palace and more.
Best Venice Instagram Captions
Cute Venice Captions For Instagram
- That’s one item off the bucket list. Hello, Venice
- Life’s too short, get the double scoop
- Came to Venice for the sights, stayed for the gelato
- Venice? That’s not a place, it’s a dream
- Problems come and go, pizza is forever
- Travel is not about finding yourself, it’s about finding pizza
- Once upon a time in Venice
- A photo dump featuring pizza, gelato & pasta
- Not leaving anything behind in Venice but my heart
- When I see Venice, my eyes turn into little hearts
- Can you ever really eat too much pasta?
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Venice
- They say ‘do what makes you happy’ so I bought a ticket to Venice
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at pizza
- Can I just live here already!?
- Oh darling, why don’t we just stay in Venice
- The floating city has my heart
- My happy place is anywhere with pizza and wine
- Off to Venice I go, to lose my mind and find my soul
Visiting Venice? Don’t miss out, read my Ultimate Venice Bucket List which shows you all the best things to do in Venice.
Funny Venice Captions & Venice Puns
- I’m having a Venice time
- Whatever floats your gondola
- Venice has a pizza my heart
- Scoops, I did it again! (perfect for a gelato snap)
- St Marks the spot (for any photos in St Mark’s Square)
- It’s Venice to see you
- Going, going, gondola!
- Venice, I’m gondola miss you
- Penne for your thoughts?
- Espresso yourself
- How nice? Venice
- Eat the spaghetti with no regretti
- There’s nothing to wine about in Venice
- Gone with the gondola
- Since you’ve been gone-dola
- You cannoli imagine how beautiful Venice is!
Short Venice Captions
- I’d rather be in Italy
- Venezia, ti amo!
- Daydreaming in Venice
- Buogiorno principessa – Life is beautiful
- Meet me in Venice
- Venice officially has my heart
- Venice gives me butterflies
- Meet me in the floating city
- I want a little bit of this place
- I wonder if Italy misses me too
- Taking life one gelato at a time
- Never met a canal I didn’t like
Venice Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “If I could re-name love, I’d call it Venezia” – Conny Cernik
- “Venice is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs in one go” – Truman Capote
- “If you read a lot, nothing is as great as you’ve imagined. Venice is, Venice is better” – Fran Lebowitz
- “Life is a combination of magic and pasta” – Federico Fellini
- “Venice is a city that has sea for it’s floors, the sky for it’s roof and the flow of water for it’s walls” – Signa
- “You may have the universe if I may have Italy” – Giuseppe Verdi
- “Venice is eternity itself” – Joseph Brodsky
- “I always wanted to go to Venice. It’s supposed to be the romance capital of the world” – Gordon Korman
- “Venice never quite seems real, but rather an ornate film set suspended on the water” – Frida Giannini
- “It seemed like a magical city, floating on the lagoon as if conjured by an enchanter’s wand” – Kate Forsyth
- “Is there anywhere in the world as full of beauty as Italy?” – Natalia Sanmartin Fenollera
If you haven’t already, check out my Ultimate Venice Bucket List which guides you through all of Venice’s top attractions so you don’t miss anything.
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Venice Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from Venice puns to beautiful Venice quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Venice photos.
Recommended Travel Resources:
- Accommodation: Booking.com is MY FAVOURITE choice for booking hotels.
- Flights: I use Kayak to find the BEST flight deals.
- Tours and activities: I use GetYourGuide and Viator to find the BEST tours and activities.
For more tips, check out my Best Travel Resources that will save you money and time.