If you’re going on a safari then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption.
To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best safari Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the safari caption straight into Instagram.
Best Safari Instagram Captions
Cute Safari Captions For Instagram
- Where the wild things are
- Come on a safari with me
- Another day, another grand adventure
- I bless the rains down in Afrrrrrica
- In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight
- Taking a walk on the wild side
- I’m wild about this safari
- Mother Nature is my kind of girl
- Africa stole my heart
- We’re going on an adventure!
Recommended Travel Resources:
- Accommodation: Booking.com is MY FAVOURITE choice for booking hotels.
- Flights: I use Kayak to find the BEST flight deals.
- Tours and activities: I use GetYourGuide and Viator to find the BEST tours and activities.
For more tips, check out my Best Travel Resources that will save you money and time.
Funny Safari Captions & Safari Puns
- Safari good time
- This safari is not kitten around
- Sorry for lion to you like that
- A long came a giraffe
- Don’t listen to him, he’s lion
- That was roar-some!
- I ain’t lion when I say that safari was amazing!
- That was ele-phantastic!
- Tree-t yo’self
- The view is tree-mendous!
- You’re giraffing me crazy
- Oh deer…
- Jeep in the savanna
- Jeep in the jungle
Short Safari Captions
- The lion sleeps tonight
- Going wild
- Let’s get wild!
- Call of the wild!
- Savanna sunsets
Inspirational & Beautiful Safari Captions
- Here I am where I belong
- You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions
- Go to the place you feel alive
- Nature is the closest place to heaven on Earth
- Nature is not a place to visit, it is home
- My heart longs for the African savanna
Safari Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “If I’ve ever seen magic it’s been in Africa.” – John Hemingway
- “They say an elephant never forgets. What they don’t tell you is, you never forget an elephant.” – Bill Murray
- “The love of all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.” – Charles Darwin
- “I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “One cannot resist the lure of Africa.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne – bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive.” – Karen Blixen
- “I hope you have an experience that alters the course of your life because, after Africa, nothing has ever been the same.” – Suzanne Evans
- “Nothing but breathing the air of Africa, and actually walking through it, can communicate the indescribable sensations.” – William Burchell
- “If there were one more thing I could do, it would be to go on safari once again.” – Karen Blixen
- “Every time I look at a zebra, I can’t figure out whether it’s black with white stripes or white with black stripes, and that frustrates me.” – Jodi Picoult
- “Everything in Africa bites, but the safari bug is worst of all.” – Brian Jackman
- “Africa has her mysteries, and even a wise man cannot understand them. But a wise man respects them.” – Miriam Makeba
- “People must feel that the natural world is important and valuable and beautiful and wonderful and an amazement and a pleasure.” – David Attenborough
- “The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa – for he has so much to look forward to.” – Richard Mullin
- “To witness that calm rhythm of life revives our worn souls and recaptures a feeling of belonging to the natural world. No one can return from the Serengeti unchanged, for tawny lions will forever prowl our memory and great herds throng our imagination.” – George Schaller
- “There is a language going on out there – the language of the wild. Roars, snorts, trumpets, squeals, whoops and chirps have meaning derived over eons of expression…we have yet to become fluent in the language – and music – of the wild.” – Boyd Norton
- “The eye never forgets what the heart has seen.” – African Proverb
- “It was wildest, untouched Africa, and it was magic.” – Jane Goodall
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Safari Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from puns to beautiful quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Safari photos.