If you’re visiting Colorado then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption. To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best Colorado Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the Colorado caption straight into Instagram.
These captions work for any place you’re visiting in Colorado, including Denver, Aspen, the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs, Mesa Verde National Park, Garden of the Gods and more.
Best Colorado Instagram Captions
Cute Colorado Captions For Instagram
- Colorado officially has my heart
- Too much fresh air is not a thing
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Colorado
- Nothing but blue skies and heart eyes
- The one where I go to Colorado
- I should probably move here, right?
- Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Colorado
- I’m only climbing this mountain for the Instagram content
- Not leaving anything behind in Colorado but my heart
- I’ve never met a mountain I didn’t like
- Happiness is not a state of mind, but a trip to Colorado
- First, they’re smiling. Then, they’re sweating
- A bad day in Colorado is better than a good day anywhere else
- Today’s forecast: 100% chance of mountains
- Once upon a time in Colorado
- I think Colorado looks pretty good on me
- All you need is love and a little time in the mountains
- They say ‘do what makes you happy’ so I came to Colorado
For more awesome captions, check out these mountain Instagram captions and quotes.
Funny Colorado Captions & Colorado Puns
- I can think of Vermillion reasons why I want to be in Colorado
- Colorado, I lake you a lot!
- Pike drop
- A day at Colorado Lake buoys my spirits!
- Let minnow if you want to spend the day at Colorado Lake
- We’ll be at the Rocky Mountains in snow time
- Don’t go Breckenridge my heart
- Get that dirt off your Boulder
- In Colorado they say ice to meet you
- The Rocky Mountains are just hill-areas
- There’s no business like snow business
- Turn the other Creek
- I’d love to go up to Pike’s Peak, but I don’t see the point
- The Rocky Mountains are all the range
- Cry me a Colorado river
- Drop the Pike
- Hold your Horsetooth
- Go and brush your Boulder off
- Once upon a Dream Lake
- I hear Colorado Fort Collins my name
- We’re having a great time. Thanks for Aspen!
Heading to Aspen? Check out the best Aspen Instagram captions.
Short Colorado Captions
- But first, let’s go to Colorado
- Well, that escalated quickly
- Making memories in Colorado
- Colorado dreamin’
- To the top of the world we go
- Feelin’ young, wild, and free
- If lost, return to Colorado
- P.S. I love Colorado
- Always take the scenic route
- On a date with Colorado
- Take me to the mountains
- Colorado, I’m yours!
- Putting one foot in front of the other
- You had me at Colorado
- Roam far & wander wide
Inspirational & Beautiful Colorado Captions
- There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Colorado
- Let’s wander to where the WiFi is weak
- Every once in a while, it’s important to adjust your altitude
- Thank you Colorado for making me feel so alive
- Above the mountains, beneath the stars
- All I need is mountain breeze & tall trees
- You can leave Colorado, but it will never leave you
- To the top of the world and beyond
- You never forget your first trip to Colorado
- I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of the Rocky Mountains with you
Colorado Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Colorado has always been a good place to find what you’re made of.” – John Hickenlooper
- “A crystal clear Colorado sky opens above us, a blue so deep it makes you dizzy. The occasional bright white wispy cloud dances across the firmament, punctuating the deep blue vault of heaven stretching over this paradise.” – Neil Hanson
- “I’m grateful for anything that brings me back to Colorado.” – Sheryl Lee
- “I think the Colorado Plateau is the most scenic area in the world – let’s begin with that. Not just the United States.” – Stewart Udall
- “I think about my dwindling anonymity, and that’s really scary because a very large part of me would be perfectly happy living on a ranch in Colorado and having babies and chickens and horses – which I will do anyway.” – Dakota Johnson
- “The Rocky Mountains realize – nay, exceed – the dream of my childhood. It is magnificent, and the air is life-giving.” – Isabella Bird
- “And there in the blue air I saw for the first time, far off, the great snowy tops of the Rocky Mountains.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Colorado is an oasis, an otherworldly mountain place.” – Brandi Carlile
- “Oh, what a world.” – Kacey Musgraves
- “Growing up in Denver, I’m sure it started with loving the Colorado mountains.” – Gale Norton
- “Colorado springs is one of the best places in the world to see the history of the Earth.” – Kirk Johnson
- “There’s a silent voice in the wilderness that we hear only when no one else is around. When you go far, far beyond, out across the netherlands of the known, the din of human static slowly fades away, over and out.” – Rob Schultheis
- “If one leaves the main towns and thoroughfares and ventures a few miles into the ‘back country,’ a fairyland of untold beauty unfolds in almost any directions.” – Donald L. Baars
- “Some of the most beautiful and colorful parts of Colorado are found in the clouds above.” – Mike Nelson
- “The Colorado plateau is a strange, harsh, but wonderful country, indeed.” – Donald L. Baars
- “Each year, millions of skiers come to Colorado to experience its superb emergency medical facilities.” – Dave Barry
- “Colorado does not shut down. Colorado does not quit. Colorado does not break.” – John Hickenlooper
- “Colorado is a state that people like to be themselves and solve their own problems.” – John Hickenlooper
- “Boulder was not the small town I had expected. It is a vivacious community of sophisticated people, who have the same aspirations and expectations you find in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco.” – Kimbal Musk
- “When people think ‘Colorado’, many of the images that pop into their minds are of majestic mountains, forests, rivers, canyons, and other natural features.” – Nancy S. Greif
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Colorado Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from puns to beautiful quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Colorado photos.