If you’re visiting Arizona then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption. To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best Arizona Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the Arizona caption straight into Instagram.
These captions work for any place you’re visiting in Arizona, including Phoenix, Tucson, Horseshoe Bend, Scottsdale, Sedona and more.
Best Arizona Instagram Captions
Funny Arizona Captions & Arizona Puns
- It’s Friday night and I’m Phoenix fine
- Why not fry Arizona for your next vacation
- Arizona, Yuma favorite state
- Stop Mesa‘n around!
- Any boredom you might have will evaporate in the heat
- I hope you Havasu-per time at Havasu Falls
- I can’t wait to meteor you, Arizona
- Arizona is so hot that you can fry an egg on the sidewalk
- Dam it, Arizona, you’re too pretty!
- Arizona? More like Arid-zona
- Arizona: serving you just deserts
- Is it Tucson to make a joke about Arizona?
- Arizona, I’ll never desert you
- Pretty fly for a cacti
- Arizona prickles my fancy
- Horseshoe bend was just gorge-ous
- Horseshoe bend is absolutely view-tiful
- Girls just wanna have sun!
- Canyon believe it?
- These views are beautiful as far as the eye canyon see
Visiting the Grand Canyon? Check out these awesome Grand Canyon Instagram Captions for more.
Short Arizona Captions
- Arizona hair, don’t care
- Desert days and Arizona nights
- Arizona is my therapy
- Sand, sun and Arizona fun
- Yes, but it’s a dry heat!
- Just another day in paradise
- Wanderlust and desert dust
- Arizona, I’m yours!
- Close to nature
- Adventure is out there
- I was born to explore
- I left my heart in Arizona
- Meanwhile, in Arizona…
- Meet me in Phoenix
- Brb, catching a flight to Phoenix
Recommended Travel Resources:
- Accommodation: Booking.com is MY FAVOURITE choice for booking hotels.
- Flights: I use Kayak to find the BEST flight deals.
- Tours and activities: I use GetYourGuide and Viator to find the BEST tours and activities.
For more tips, check out my Best Travel Resources that will save you money and time.
Cute Arizona Captions For Instagram
- If you can’t stand the heat, get out of Arizona
- In Arizona, you’ll find everything from A to Z
- In Arizona we salt margaritas, not sidewalks
- In Arizona, there are two types of weather: hot and a little less hot
- Of all the paths you take in life, make sure some of them are sandy
- What’s life but one grand adventure?
- I’m not saying it’s hot in Arizona, but two hobbits just showed up and asked where they should throw the ring
- My favorite part of winter is watching it from Phoenix
- Being this hot has never been so cool
- Welcome to Arizona, where the heat is sick of the heat
- Never met a desert sunset I didn’t like
- Once upon a time in Arizona
- Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Arizona
- Enjoying life one cactus at a time
Related Post: 61 Grand Canyon Captions for Instagram – Puns, Quotes & Short Captions
Inspirational & Beautiful Arizona Captions
- The sun never stops shining in Arizona
- Take only memories. Leave only footprints
- Peace, love, and desert dust
- It’s almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream of Arizona
- Every dreamer deserves to get away every once in a while
- Windows down, wind through my hair, desert dust in my shoes
- Somehow, the stars are just better out here
- The desert works constantly to forbid it, and still the cactus blooms
- Thank you Arizona for making me feel so alive
- I’m not the same since seeing the sunset in Arizona
- Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself
Arizona Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Nowhere on this planet is the desert as fascinating as it is in Arizona.” – Joseph Stacey
- “Arizona is gorgeous. The sunshine in Arizona is gorgeous red.” – Cecilia Bartoli
- “My idea of heaven is being in Arizona, stuck up a mountain – somewhere where there are no phones.” – Gavin Esler
- “Arizona changes its state motto to ‘wow, it’s hot’.” – Greg Proops
- “Arizona – I’ve only spent a few days there, but it’s inspired me the most. It’s so peaceful.” – Benjamin Clementine
- “If there’s one thing Arizona is best in the nation at, it’s water.” – Doug Ducey
- “If you need a dream, or if you need to rediscover a dream you’ve lost, come here to Sedona.” – Ilchi Lee
- “In Arizona, shade trees are your best friends and occasionally the basis of small civil wars over parking.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Let’s pack up and catch us a slow train, and go back to Phoenix to a far brighter day.” – Waylon Jennings
- “No matter where in the world I’m coming back from, in Sedona I always feel a sense of safety and peace, as if I’ve returned to the home of my soul, into the arms of Mother Earth the red land that always welcomes me with open arms.” – Ilchi Lee
- “Then the wind blew cool through the pinyons on the rim. There was a sweet tang of cedar and sage on the air and that indefinable fragrance peculiar to the canyon country of Arizona.” – Zane Grey
- “Some of the best memories are made in flip-flops.” – Kellie Elmore
- “Why didn’t I know about Sedona before? Why did no one tell me? It’s breathtaking. It’s … indescribable.” – Sophie Kinsella
- “The people of Arizona, they’ve been very warm and welcoming.” – Tyrann Mathieu
- “In Arizona, there’s mountains behind my house.” – Brian Urlacher
- “In Arizona, you can hike among cactus as tall as office buildings.” – Mike Coopsen
- “Oh my gorgeous Arizona, here’s to getting caught with you.” – ‘Waiting for My Sun to Shine’ by The Maine
- “Open your ears and listen. Listen to the message that Sedona has for you.” – Ilchi Lee
- “The Arizona desert takes hold of a man’s mind and shakes it.” – David W. Toll
- “The Arizona desert to us is starkly beautiful at all times, but when touched by the magic of spring it becomes a land of enchantment. The weirdly beautiful cacti that dominate the landscape strangely resembles the vegetation of a past era, millions of years ago.” – Raymond Carlson
- “Arizona is a magnificent state. With something for everyone. I realize that no poem, song, picture, or words could ever do justice to Arizona.” – Rick Harris
- “In the empire of the desert, water is the king and shadow is the queen.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “You know you’re an Arizona native when a rainy day puts you in a good mood.” – Marshall Trimble
- “Almost everyone in the world knows something about Arizona, and some of it is even true.” – Jim Turner
- “My favorite color? The seam of a desert horizon.” – Eileen R. Tabios
- “Even the plants in Arizona wanted to hurt you.” – Janette Rallison
- “One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “She was actually learning to love Arizona. The beauty and color and solitude, the vastness of it had called to something deep in her.” – Zane Grey
- “And me – I was glowing as brightly as the warm Arizona evening. Pink clouds were striped across the twilight sky. It was a country to fall in love with.” – David Gerrold
- “Arcadia is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in all of Arizona, and I love living here.” – Peter Sperling
- “Among all the geographic areas of the United States, the Southwest in general and Arizona, in particular, is blessed with a panoramic beauty that almost defies description.” – Marshall Trimble
- “It was a scary moment. I’d gotten used to living in Arizona; it was home.” – Daniel Anaya
- “For all the toll the desert takes of a man it gives compensations, deep breaths, deep sleep, and the communion of the stars.” – Mary Austin
- “The great desert of Arizona quivering in the heat of the southern sun.” – Mark Daniels
- “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” – John Muir
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Arizona Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from puns to beautiful quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Arizona photos.