From its awe-inspiring views to its rugged natural beauty, the Grand Canyon is a wonder that never ceases to amaze.
Whether you’re an adventurous hiker, a sunset chaser or simply looking to capture the essence of this stunning natural wonder, I’ve got you covered.
I’ve curated the best Grand Canyon Instagram captions that will inspire your followers to pack their bags and experience the magic of the Grand Canyon for themselves.
P.S. Follow me on Instagram (@travellerselixir) and tag me in your photo for a share on my story!
Table of Contents
Best Grand Canyon Instagram Captions
Funny Grand Canyon Captions & Grand Canyon Puns
- Canyon feel the love tonight?
- The Grand Canyon is a hole lot of fun!
- Yes we canyon
- I think I just pebbled my pants after looking over the edge of the Grand Canyon
- Canyon dig it?
- The Grand Canyon is just gorge-ous
- These views are beautiful as far as the eye canyon see
- You can’t deny this view is gorge-ous
- We’re having a grand old time!
- There’s a lot I could say about the Grand Canyon, but it all feels too deep
- I can’t help feeling sedimental looking at these views
- Hiking the Grand Canyon was quite a rocky road
- Never take Mother Nature for granite
- Canyon believe I’m actually standing here?!
- Erode to the occasion
- This canyon is right up my valley
- Flying over the Grand Canyon is a heli lot of fun!
- You make me hole again
- What’s life but one grand adventure?
- I’m on a rock and roll adventure in the Grand Canyon!
- I’m rocking my brains for the last time I saw something this beautiful
- The Grand Canyon: it’ll knock your rocks off
- If you’re looking for a good workout, the Grand Canyon has some rock-solid options
- Grand Canyon, more like Grand Can-yawn…because I’m exhausted!
- The Grand Canyon may be ancient but it still knows how to rock
Up Next: Arizona Instagram Captions
Cute Grand Canyon Captions For Instagram
- We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong
- The Grand Canyon stole my heart…and my breath
- I think I’ll just park myself near this rock and call it a day
- My sneakers aren’t white anymore but the scuffs were so worth the views
- Who needs a gym membership when you can hike the Grand Canyon?
- Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt
- I didn’t choose the canyon life, the canyon life chose me
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
- National parks exist and our planet is better for it
- Once in a while, give up your WiFi and grab your backpack
- The Grand Canyon is like the ultimate workout but with a view
- I think I found my new happy place…as long as I don’t look down!
- If I had a penny for every time I gasped at a view, I’d be rich
- The Grand Canyon is like nature’s art installation and I’m living for it
- If you’re ever feeling small and insignificant, just stand next to the Grand Canyon for a reality check
- My legs may be sore but my soul is soaring after visiting the Grand Canyon
- My legs are sore, my hair’s a mess but at least I got this epic canyon selfie
- I came, I saw and I conquered the Grand Canyon. Or at least, I tried to
You May Also Like: Las Vegas Instagram Captions
Inspirational & Beautiful Grand Canyon Captions
- Great views are not meant to be captured. They are meant to be experienced
- The Grand Canyon: where the only thing deeper than the canyon is the sense of awe you feel while standing on its edge
- Long live the planet and the magic it makes
- I’d climb every mountain, ford every stream and hike every trail to see the Grand Canyon again.
- Not leaving anything behind at the Grand Canyon but my heart
- I’ve never felt more alive than when I was standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon
- The Grand Canyon is a wonderland of rock formations and natural beauty. It’s like stepping into a fairy tale
- If you know me, you know this was on my bucket list
- Visiting the Grand Canyon taught me that sometimes the greatest things in life are the ones that take our breath away
- The Grand Canyon showed me that even the most rugged and wild landscapes can be full of beauty and wonder
- The Grand Canyon is a beautiful reminder that we are all just small parts of a much larger world
- I’d like to thank the Grand Canyon for reminding me how small I really am in this big, beautiful world
- Take a picture. I want this moment to last forever
- The Grand Canyon taught me to appreciate the beauty of both the big picture and the tiny details
- Every step I took in the Grand Canyon was a step closer to discovering something new about myself
- Some places leave you speechless. This was one of them
- The Grand Canyon is a symbol of the grand adventure that is life and I am so grateful to have experienced it
- Add the Grand Canyon to your bucket list. I promise you won’t regret it
- The Grand Canyon is a testament to the power and beauty of nature and I feel so lucky to have experienced it
- There’s nothing quite like the feeling of awe and wonder that the Grand Canyon inspires
Up Next: Sedona Instagram Captions
Short Grand Canyon Captions
- Always take the scenic route
- Moments like these make life grand
- Canyon cravings satisfied
- Take only memories, leave only footprints
- Gateway to wonder
- Taking in the grandeur
- Living on the edge
- Nature’s masterpiece
- Grateful for this grand adventure
- Earth’s mighty crack
- Are we at the Grand Canyon yet?
- Life is grand at the Grand Canyon
- A natural wonderland
- Forever in awe
- I want a little bit of the Grand Canyon
- Taking the long way home
- Standing on the edge of beauty
- Grand adventures await
- Can’t get a view like this in a hotel
- Nothing but blue skies and canyons
You May Also Like: Phoenix Instagram Captions
Grand Canyon Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Crying – acceptable at funerals and the Grand Canyon” – Ron Swanson, Parks & Recreation
- “Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona. Not all holes, or games, are created equal” – George Will
- “The Grand Canyon is a testament to the beauty that can be found in the depths of nature’s creations.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “The Grand Canyon, Arizona has a natural wonder which is in kind absolutely unparalleled throughout the rest of the world” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “If you’re ever thinking ‘Oh, but I’m a waste of space, I’m a burden’ remember, that also describes the Grand Canyon.” – Maria Bamford
- “Well, once you’ve been in the Canyon and once you’ve sort of fallen in love with it, it never ends…it’s always been a fascinating place to me, in fact I’ve often said that if I ever had a mistress it would be the Grand Canyon.” – Barry Goldwater
- “Standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon is a humbling experience that makes you feel small in the best possible way.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “I can still remember my first experience of standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon and looking into it. It was so awesome, it took a fair amount of restraint to prevent me from jumping into it, because I was certain I could fly” – Mark Goulston
- “The wonders of the Grand Canyon cannot be adequately represented in symbols of speech, nor by speech itself.” – John Wesley Powell
- “The Grand Canyon is a canvas painted by the masterful hand of Mother Nature, reminding us of her boundless creativity.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Beautiful doesn’t begin to describe it. A flower is beautiful. But this is beautiful the way that a person is beautiful – terrifying with its jagged edges, yet seductive with its crevices that hide so many secrets.” – Jeri Smith-Ready
- “There will never be a photograph of the Grand Canyon that can adequately describe its depth, breadth, and true beauty” – Stefanie Payne
- “Visiting the Grand Canyon is like taking a step back in time, witnessing the raw beauty of Earth in its purest form.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “The really wonderful moments of joy in this world are not the moments of self-satisfaction, but self-forgetfulness. Standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon and contemplating your own greatness is pathological. At such moments we are made for a magnificent joy that comes from outside ourselves.” – John Piper
- “I believe in science and evolution. I’ve been to the Grand Canyon” – Bill Walton
- “No one goes to the Grand Canyon to increase self-esteem. Why do we go? Because there is greater healing for the soul in beholding splendor than there is in beholding self.” – John Piper
- “There’s not a single person in Arizona today who would say the Grand Canyon was a mistake” – Stewart Udall
- “The Grand Canyon is a reminder that, despite our differences, we all share a deep appreciation for the natural world and its wonders.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “It’s like trying to describe what you feel when you’re standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon or remembering your first love or the birth of your child. You have to be there to really know what it’s like” – Jack Schmitt
- “The Grand Canyon is carven deep by the master hand; it is the gulf of silence, widened in the desert; it is all time inscribing the naked rock; it is the book of Earth.” – Donald C. Peattie
- “The elements that unite to make the Grand Canyon the most sublime spectacle in nature are multifarious and exceedingly diverse.” – John Wesley Powell
- “It is a spectacular illusion – a deeply three-dimensional scene flattened onto an earthly canvas.” – Stefanie Payne
- “The Grand Canyon is living evidence of the power of water over a period of time. The power may not manifest immediately. Water can be very powerful, like a tidal wave” – Frederick Lenz
- “The Grand Canyon is a window into the soul of the Earth, offering us a glimpse of the raw beauty that lies beneath the surface.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “I don’t believe that anyone can see the Grand Canyon area for themselves and not know that we have to do everything we can to protect it for future generations.” – Nolan Gould
- “When visiting the Grand Canyon, make sure you hike into the canyon. And be careful not to fall or step in mule poop.” – McKenna Shay
- “You cannot see the Grand Canyon in one view, as if it were a changeless spectacle from which a curtain might be lifted, but to see it you have to toil from month to month through its labyrinths.” – John Wesley Powell
Up Next: Lake Tahoe Instagram Captions
Grand Canyon Hashtags For Instagram Likes
You May Also Like: Utah Instagram Captions
I hope that my list of Grand Canyon captions for Instagram has helped you to capture the essence of this natural wonder and share it with the world.
Whether you’ve hiked to the bottom of the canyon or simply gazed out at the stunning views from above, the Grand Canyon is a destination that stays with you long after you’ve left.