If you’re visiting the Grand Canyon then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption.
To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best Grand Canyon Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the Grand Canyon caption straight into Instagram.
Best Grand Canyon Instagram Captions
Funny Grand Canyon Captions & Grand Canyon Puns
- Canyon feel the love tonight?
- Yes we canyon
- Canyon dig it?
- The Grand Canyon is just gorge-ous
- These views are beautiful as far as the eye canyon see
- You can’t deny this view is gorge-ous
- We’re having a grand old time!
- There’s a lot I could say about the Grand Canyon, but it all feels too deep
- I can’t help feeling sedimental looking at these views
- Never take Mother Nature for granite
- Erode to the occasion
- This canyon is right up my valley
- Flying over the Grand Canyon is a heli lot of fun!
- What’s life but one grand adventure?
- I’m rocking my brains for the last time I saw something this beautiful
- The Grand Canyon: it’ll knock your rocks off
Traveling around Arizona? Check out 95 Arizona Captions For Instagram – Puns, Quotes & Short Captions.
Cute Grand Canyon Captions For Instagram
- We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong
- I think I’ll just park myself near this rock and call it a day
- My sneakers aren’t white anymore, but the scuffs were so worth the views
- Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
- National parks exist, and our planet is better for it
- Once in a while, give up your WiFi and grab your backpack
- If I had a penny for every time I gasped at a view, I’d be rich
Inspirational & Beautiful Grand Canyon Captions
- Great views are not meant to be captured. They are meant to be experienced
- Long live the planet and the magic it makes
- Not leaving anything behind at the Grand Canyon but my heart
- If you know me, you know this was on my bucket list
- Take a picture. I want this moment to last forever
- Some places leave you speechless. This was one of them
- Add the Grand Canyon to your bucket list. I promise you won’t regret it
Short Grand Canyon Captions
- Always take the scenic route
- Take only memories, leave only footprints
- Gateway to wonder
- Living on the edge
- Earth’s mighty crack
- Are we at the Grand Canyon yet?
- I want a little bit of the Grand Canyon
- Taking the long way home
- Can’t get a view like this in a hotel
Grand Canyon Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Crying – acceptable at funerals and the Grand Canyon” – Ron Swanson, Parks & Recreation
- “Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona. Not all holes, or games, are created equal” – George Will
- “The Grand Canyon, Arizona has a natural wonder which is in kind absolutely unparalleled throughout the rest of the world” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “If you’re ever thinking ‘Oh, but I’m a waste of space, I’m a burden’ remember, that also describes the Grand Canyon.” – Maria Bamford
- “Well, once you’ve been in the Canyon and once you’ve sort of fallen in love with it, it never ends…it’s always been a fascinating place to me, in fact I’ve often said that if I ever had a mistress it would be the Grand Canyon.” – Barry Goldwater
- “I can still remember my first experience of standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon and looking into it. It was so awesome, it took a fair amount of restraint to prevent me from jumping into it, because I was certain I could fly” – Mark Goulston
- “The wonders of the Grand Canyon cannot be adequately represented in symbols of speech, nor by speech itself.” – John Wesley Powell
- “Beautiful doesn’t begin to describe it. A flower is beautiful. But this is beautiful the way that a person is beautiful – terrifying with its jagged edges, yet seductive with its crevices that hide so many secrets.” – Jeri Smith-Ready
- “There will never be a photograph of the Grand Canyon that can adequately describe its depth, breadth, and true beauty” – Stefanie Payne
- “The really wonderful moments of joy in this world are not the moments of self-satisfaction, but self-forgetfulness. Standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon and contemplating your own greatness is pathological. At such moments we are made for a magnificent joy that comes from outside ourselves.” – John Piper
- “I believe in science and evolution. I’ve been to the Grand Canyon” – Bill Walton
- “No one goes to the Grand Canyon to increase self-esteem. Why do we go? Because there is greater healing for the soul in beholding splendor than there is in beholding self.” – John Piper
- “There’s not a single person in Arizona today who would say the Grand Canyon was a mistake” – Stewart Udall
- “It’s like trying to describe what you feel when you’re standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon or remembering your first love or the birth of your child. You have to be there to really know what it’s like” – Jack Schmitt
- “The Grand Canyon is carven deep by the master hand; it is the gulf of silence, widened in the desert; it is all time inscribing the naked rock; it is the book of Earth.” – Donald C. Peattie
- “The elements that unite to make the Grand Canyon the most sublime spectacle in nature are multifarious and exceedingly diverse.” – John Wesley Powell
- “It is a spectacular illusion – a deeply three-dimensional scene flattened onto an earthly canvas.” – Stefanie Payne
- “The Grand Canyon is living evidence of the power of water over a period of time. The power may not manifest immediately. Water can be very powerful, like a tidal wave” – Frederick Lenz
- “I don’t believe that anyone can see the Grand Canyon area for themselves and not know that we have to do everything we can to protect it for future generations.” – Nolan Gould
- “When visiting the Grand Canyon, make sure you hike into the canyon. And be careful not to fall or step in mule poop.” – McKenna Shay
- “You cannot see the Grand Canyon in one view, as if it were a changeless spectacle from which a curtain might be lifted, but to see it you have to toil from month to month through its labyrinths.” – John Wesley Powell
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Grand Canyon Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from puns to beautiful quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Grand Canyon photos.