Welcome to the Steel City, where the bridges are endless, the fries are topped with coleslaw and the Instagram opportunities are never-ending.
If you’re a lover of all things Pittsburgh, you know that capturing the essence of this city in a single photo is no easy feat.
That’s why I’ve put together this list of the best Pittsburgh Instagram captions that are sure to make your followers a double-tap.
P.S. Follow me on IG (@travellerselixir) and tag me in your photo for a share on my story!
Table of Contents
Best Pittsburgh Instagram Captions
Cute Pittsburgh Captions For Instagram
- Heading to Pittsburgh, be back never
- No, mom, I haven’t picked up a Pittsburgh accent yet
- This girl is ready for some Steelers football!
- Came all the way to Pittsburgh just for a Pittsburgh salad!
- If you don’t like Pittsburgh, you can take a walk… across one of our many bridges
- Here for the views and bridges (yes all 446 of them)
- Pittsburgh: you can’t pronounce any of the river names, but boy are they beautiful
- My sense of direction leads me one way: to Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh – where the locals are friendly, the bridges are stunning and fries is a food group
- Just visited Pittsburgh and my calves have never been more toned
- Bridge spotting in the City of Bridges
- Pittsburgh – where we put fries on everything except our pizza. We’re not savages
- Who needs Hollywood when you have the Hollywood Theater in Pittsburgh?
- I came, I saw, I conquered…the incline
- Just visited Pittsburgh and I feel like I need a degree to understand the local slang
- I’m not saying Pittsburgh has the best views, but have you seen the inclines?
Up Next: Philadelphia Instagram Captions
Short Pittsburgh Captions
- Living that Pittsburgh life
- I’d rather be in Pittsburgh
- Go Steelers!
- Heading to the ‘Burgh
- It’s a Burgh thing
- Steel City vibes
- Pittsburgh is always a good idea!
- Blessed and Steelers obsessed
- Little moments, big memories
- Incline adventures
- Cityscape dreams
- Bridges for days
- Take me back to Pittsburgh
- Yinzer for life
- Daydreaming in Pittsburgh
- This is my happy place
- Burgh life, best life
- P.S. I love Pittsburgh
- There is no cure for Pittsburgh
You May Also Like: Boston Instagram Captions
Funny Pittsburgh Captions & Pittsburgh Puns
- Black and gold till I’m dead and cold
- I steel believe!
- Pittsburgh, you’re steel-ing my heart!
- I’m not arguing, I’m just speaking Pittsburghese
- I wish I’d spent more time in Pittsburgh, Heinz sight is a wonderful thing
- I steel can’t get over how amazing Pittsburgh is
- Taking a Pitt stop because why not?
- Yinz better believe it!
- Pittsburgh, will yinz be mine?
- Bridges, burgers, and beer – the three B’s of Pittsburgh
- Bridges be crazy
You May Also Like: New Jersey Instagram Captions
Inspirational & Beautiful Pittsburgh Captions
- My heart belongs in Pittsburgh
- Getting wonderfully lost in Pittsburgh
- From the inclines to the bridges, Pittsburgh has a way of making you feel like you’re on top of the world
- Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show
- Dear Pittsburgh, I will never get over you
- You never forget your first day in Pittsburgh
- There’s something about Pittsburgh that makes you feel like you’re part of the family
- For those who never go, never know!
- Pittsburgh stole my heart, but at least I know it’s in good hands
- Pittsburgh may have its ups and downs but the views are always worth the climb
- Good times with even better people
- Hello Pittsburgh, your lights are fireflies in my heart
Up Next: Cincinnati Instagram Captions
Pittsburgh Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “I would always reserve a special place in my heart for Pittsburgh.” – Willie Stargell
- “Pittsburgh felt like the perfect size of a city to me. There’s enough to do, but it’s not like living in a circus. I also really loved how sports-enthusiastic Pittsburgh people are: how proud of their sports they are.” – Joel Edgerton
- “Pittsburgh is a city that never forgets its roots, even as it grows and evolves into a modern metropolis.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “I love Pittsburgh because it’s a humble city. It’s really grounded in its rich history and culture.” – Kyle Abraham
- “I just wanted to say hi to Pittsburgh as well because I miss it.” – Jackie Evancho
- “I loved working in Pittsburgh – the theater there is amazing, so many different types of theater.” – Casey Cott
- “I could never imagine myself living anywhere but Pittsburgh.” – Bruno Sammartino
- “Pittsburgh is a very unique place.” – Andrew W.K.
- “Pittsburgh’s beauty is not just in its architecture but in the way its people have built and rebuilt their community with grit, determination and heart.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Just growing up in Pittsburgh and knowing different neighborhoods, having family there and just loving it, it’s like no other place.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “I am a Pittsburgh girl at heart.” – Beth Ostrosky Stern
- “There’s so much that I like about Pittsburgh, actually. The cultural district and museums are wonderful, and I encourage everyone to check them out. And the food is excellent, too!” – Troy Polamalu
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “Pittsburgh was a wonderful place to grow up – diverse and complex, one could go from one culture to a completely different one in just a few blocks. It was a whole world in one city.” – Frances Arnold
- “Pittsburgh is a football town.” – Ben Howland
- “In Pittsburgh, the people are as warm and welcoming as the glow of the city’s skyline, always ready to share a smile and a story with those who visit.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “I love the city of Pittsburgh.” – Le’Veon Bell
- “I learned how to navigate the world, and life’s potholes, in Pittsburgh.” – Frances Arnold
You May Also Like: Chicago Instagram Captions
Pittsburgh Hashtags For Instagram Likes
Up Next: Cape Cod Instagram Captions
I hope this list of the best Pittsburgh Instagram captions has given you plenty of inspiration for your next photo adventure in the Steel City.
Whether you’re a born-and-raised yinzer or a visitor experiencing Pittsburgh for the first time, there’s always something new to discover and capture on Instagram.
And remember, the best way to experience Pittsburgh is to live it – so put down your phone and take in all the sights, sounds and flavors this city has to offer.