With its charming lighthouses, quaint villages and stunning beaches, Cape Cod is a photographer’s paradise.
I’ve rounded up the best Cape Cod Instagram captions to help you showcase your love for this beloved destination.
So whether you’re snapping a photo of a lobster roll, a beach sunset or a historic windmill, I’ve got you covered. Let’s dive in!
P.S. Follow me on IG (@travellerselixir) and tag me in your photo for a share!
Table of Contents
Best Cape Cod, Massachusetts Instagram Captions
Funny Cape Cod Captions & Cape Cod Puns
- Cape Cod and carry on
- Talk to the sand
- Cape Cod is calling me on my shell phone
- Sea-sing every moment in Cape Cod
- Happy as a clam
- Sea you soon, Cape Cod
- Oh my cod!
- Cape Cod is jawsome!
- Cod we stay here forever please!
- No-fin compares to the Cape
- Me and Cape Cod were mermaid to be
- Cape me away
- Getting some vitamin sea in Cape Cod
Up Next: Wisconsin Instagram Captions
Short Cape Cod Captions
- Cape Cod chillin’
- Sandy toes and sun-kissed nose
- Salt water is good for the soul
- ‘Tis the season to go swimming
- Ready to eat all the lobster
- Life is better at the Cape
- Cape Cod is for lovers
- Beach hair, don’t care!
- I lost my heart to the Cape
- Once upon a time in Cape Cod
- Take me back to the Cape
You May Also Like: Boston Captions For Instagram
Cute Cape Cod Captions For Instagram
- Falling in love with Cape Cod, one clam at a time
- It’s always five o’ clock in Cape Cod
- Happier than a seagull with a French fry
- It’s a Cape thing, you wouldn’t understand
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t lying on a beach in Cape Cod
- I know exactly where my heart is: Cape Cod
- Relationship status: In love with sunsets and this Cape
- I miss being in Cape Cod and never knowing what day of the week it is
- Life is better with sand between your toes and a lobster roll in your hand
Up Next: Minnesota Instagram Captions
Inspirational & Beautiful Cape Cod Captions
- May you always have a shell in your pocket, and sand in your toes
- Headed to the Cape for the sunshine and good times
- Sun, sand, and sea – the perfect Cape Cod trifecta
- Just another day in paradise – aka Cape Cod
- Nothing soothes the soul like the sun and the sand
- The sand may brush off, the salt may wash away, the tans may fade…but my memories of Cape Cod will last forever
- Am I in Cape Cod or heaven?
- Nothing beats a Cape Cod sunset
- Our memories of Cape Cod will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone
- I found paradise in Massachusetts
- Cape Cod: where the ocean meets the horizon and my worries disappear
Up Next: Maine Instagram Captions
Cape Cod Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Heaven seems closer in a little house beside the Cape Cod waters.” – Beverly Baldwin Nightingale
- “Cape Cod is where the sun-kissed sand meets the salty sea and memories are made to last a lifetime.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Cape Cod – it truly is heaven on Earth.” – Kate Scott
- “There’s something special about Cape Cod – a place where time seems to stand still and the beauty of nature takes center stage.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “My soul will remain on the Cape long after I am gone.” – Crystal Stirton Keyes
- “Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison, ‘Into The Mystic’
- “Visiting Cape Cod is like stepping into a postcard. The picture-perfect scenery is truly breathtaking.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on a Cape Cod beach.” – Unknown
- “The Cape is the best part of my entire year.” – Ashley A.
- “The serene beaches, the quaint towns and the delicious seafood – Cape Cod is a slice of heaven on earth.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “A little slower, sweetheart. Cape Cod is freezing over.” – Rick Riordan
- “A visit to Cape Cod is not just a trip, it’s a journey to a simpler way of life. It’s a reminder to slow down, take a deep breath and savor the moment.” – Traveller’s Elixir
Up Next: New Jersey Instagram Captions
Thanks for joining me on this journey through the best Cape Cod Instagram captions!
I hope you found some inspiration for your next post and I can’t wait to see your photos from this beautiful region.
Remember a great caption can truly make your post stand out and engage your followers so don’t be afraid to get creative and showcase your love for Cape Cod.