If you’re visiting Maine then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption. To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best Maine Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the Maine caption straight into Instagram.
These captions work for any place you’re visiting in Maine, including Portland, Augusta, Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor and more.
Best Maine Instagram Captions
Cute Maine Captions For Instagram
- Me and Maine: Love at first sight
- Once upon a time in Maine
- Here for the views and lobster rolls
- Enjoying life one lighthouse at a time
- Never met a lighthouse I didn’t like
- Falling hard for Maine…and these lobster rolls
- Relationship status: In love with sunsets and this state
- Just a girl who loves lighthouses
- Take me to Maine and I won’t want to order lobster anywhere else in the world
- Maine: the only place where I get excited over rocks!
Recommended Travel Resources:
- Accommodation: Booking.com is MY FAVOURITE choice for booking hotels.
- Flights: I use Kayak to find the BEST flight deals.
- Tours and activities: I use GetYourGuide and Viator to find the BEST tours and activities.
For more tips, check out my Best Travel Resources that will save you money and time.
Funny Maine Captions & Maine Puns
- The world is your lobster!
- Maine shore is pretty!
- Shell yeah, I’m going to Maine!
- Found myself a good catch in Maine
- Shell we dance?
- It was Maine-t to be!
- I love my Maine squeeze
- Seas the day! Order the lobster
- I can sea clearly now
- What the shell?
- May the forest be with you
- Let’s shell-ebrate the good times in Maine
- I’m on a roll in Maine
- Feeling a little shellfish tonight
Short Maine Captions
- Maine has my heart
- Lobster rolls & evening strolls
- I want a little bit of Maine
- I’ve got a crush on Portland
- I found paradise in Maine
- I really, really like Maine
- Did somebody say lobster?
- The lighthouse, the sea and me
- I wonder if Maine misses me too
- Nature never goes out of style
Inspirational & Beautiful Maine Captions
- The ocean breeze puts my mind at ease
- Dear Maine, thank you for making me feel tiny, humble, inspired, and salty…all at once
- Off to Maine I go, to lose my mind and find my soul
- Maine is calling and I must go
- I hope to be as free as the ocean
- Always down to take the scenic route
- I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of the Maine coastline with you
- Nothing soothes the soul like a day by the water
Maine Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Did you ever see a place that looks like it was built just to enjoy? Well, this whole state of Maine looks that way to me.” – Will Rogers
- “I would really rather feel bad in Maine than good anywhere else.” – E.B. White
- “Maine is a beautiful place that I paradoxically want to hoard to myself and share with everyone I meet.” – John Hodgman
- “Maine is a movable music festival in the summertime.” – Sue Hubbell
- “When life gives you lemons, order the lobster tail.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “The spirit of Maine has infected me.” – John Hodgman
- “There’s a quality of life in Maine which is this singular and unique. I think. It’s absolutely a world onto itself.” – Jamie Wyeth
- “There’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
- “I looked along the San Juan Islands and the coast of California, but I couldn’t find the palette of green, granite, and dark blue that you can only find in Maine.” – Parker Stevenson
- “In this part of the world, only Maine gives winter the welcome and the worship it should have.” – Tom Allen
- “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- “Should fate unkind send us to roam, the scent of fragrant pines, the tang of salty sea will call us home.” – State of Maine song
- “Located on the East Coast of the United States, Maine is famous for its wild, untamed scenery. Rocky, windswept beaches line the coast.” – Robin S. Doak
- “By discovering nature, you discover yourself.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “Maine is a joy in the summer. But the soul of Maine is more apparent in the winter.” – Paul Theroux
- “She said it’s the one thing that brings us all together. That I can have my toe in the ocean off the coast of Maine, and a girl my age can have her toe in the ocean off the coast of Africa, and we would be touching. On opposite sides of the world.” – Megan Miranda
- “I felt like I’d been misplaced in the cosmos and I belonged in Maine.” – Terry Goodkind
- “Lighthouses are not just stone, brick, metal, and glass. There’s a human story at every lighthouse; that’s the story I want to tell.” – Elinor DeWire
- “Maine out of season is unmistakably a great destination: hospitable, good-humored, plenty of elbow room, short days, dark nights of ice crystals.” – Paul Theroux
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Maine Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from puns to beautiful quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Maine photos.