If you’re visiting South Dakota then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption. To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best South Dakota Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the South Dakota caption straight into Instagram.
These captions work for any place you’re visiting in South Dakota, including Mount Rushmore, Deadwood, Badlands National Park, Custer State Park, Crazy Horse Memorial and more.
Best South Dakota Instagram Captions
Cute South Dakota Captions For Instagram
- Doing this sweet thing called visiting South Dakota
- Nature is the closest place to heaven on Earth
- South Dakota officially has my heart
- Another day, another grand adventure
- It’s bad manners to keep South Dakota waiting
- On a date with mountains…
- Checking out the Wild West in Deadwood
- The one where I go to South Dakota
- It’s a South Dakota thing, you wouldn’t understand
- I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Funny South Dakota Captions & South Dakota Puns
- I just can’t face it right now
- In face you didn’t know, I’m in South Dakota
- South Dakota, you rock!
- I’m having a prairie good time in South Dakota
- It’s just a mountain, get over it
- Lost my terrain of thought at Badlands National Park
- The Black Hills are just hill-areas!
- What rock group has 4 men that don’t sing? Mount Rushmore
Heading to Mount Rushmore? Check out the best Mount Rushmore Instagram captions for the perfect caption or quote.
Short South Dakota Captions
- Meanwhile, in South Dakota…
- Exploring the midwest
- Think outside – no box required
- Daydreaming in South Dakota
- Mother Nature is my kind of girl
- Great faces, great places
- P.S. I love South Dakota
- Fresh air, don’t care
- South Dakota, do you know her?
South Dakota Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “I always thought of myself as a good old South Dakota boy who grew up here on the prairie.” – George McGovern
- “Coming from a country that’s rapidly changing, I love the idea of a place like South Dakota where nothing has really changed.” – Chloe Zhao
- “I love to drive in the Black Hills of Wyoming and South Dakota with Mount Rushmore as the central stop.” – Dana Perino
- “Some call it the middle of nowhere. I call it the center of my world.” – Amy Kirk
- “South Dakota was a place where you could take risks. You could break barriers and get away with it.” – Jessi Combs
- “Life is a journey, take time to enjoy every step.” – Carl ‘Dub’ William Niemann
- “The wilderness holds answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.” – Nancy Newhall
- “In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.” – Alice Walker