Yellowstone National Park is a treasure trove of natural wonders that are sure to leave you in awe.
From the iconic Old Faithful to the vibrant Grand Prismatic Spring, there’s no shortage of photo-worthy spots in Yellowstone.
That’s why we’ve put together this guide on the best Yellowstone Instagram captions to help you capture the essence of this incredible destination.
P.S. Follow me on Instagram (@travellerselixir) and tag me in your photo for a share on my story!
Table of Contents
Best Yellowstone Instagram Captions
Funny Yellowstone Captions & Yellowstone Puns
- May the forest be with you
- Yellowstone holds a bear-y special place in my heart
- The hikes in Yellowstone are too easy, they’re a walk in the park
- If Yellowstone blows…it’ll be a big ash eruption
- Not taking Yellowstone for plant-ed
- This view is tree-mendous!
- Tree-ting myself to a walk in the woods!
- I’m not sure if it’s the altitude or the scenery but I’m feeling elk-ated in Yellowstone
- Take it or leaf it!
- Trails before ales, pines before wines, lakes before cakes
- I herd you went to Yellowstone…
- The hot springs in Yellowstone are lava-ly
- I have bear-ly any Wi-Fi signal here
- Just trying to branch out a bit
- This waterfall is too mainstream for my liking!
- Oh, you geyser going to Yellowstone? Can I come?
- I like Yellowstone bear-y much
- Water-falling in love with this place
- Taking a peak around Yellowstone
- As far as the eye canyon see
- I think I’ll just park myself here for a while…
Up Next: Hot Springs Instagram Captions
Cute Yellowstone Captions For Instagram
- I will literally cry in terror if we come across a black bear during our trip to Yellowstone
- Disconnect from Wi-Fi. Reconnect with nature
- Nature is my therapy and Yellowstone is my therapist
- Yellowstone: where the only thing more impressive than the scenery is the number of people wearing fanny packs
- Got lost in nature and found myself
- What happens in the hot springs stays in the hot springs…
- Find me where the wild things are
- After visiting Yellowstone, I kind of want to be a park ranger now
- Yellowstone is calling to me
- I went to Yellowstone and all I got was this lousy geyser eruption…oh wait, that’s actually pretty cool
- I’m pretty sure Yellowstone was made for Instagram, not for bears
- Who needs money when you’ve got trees, mountains, and rivers?
- Yellowstone, you took my breath away!
- Shhh. Listen. Do you hear? That’s the sound of silence. Isn’t it wonderful?
- Forests + lakes + mountains = happy me
- Don’t be surprised if you leave Yellowstone with more bison selfies than friends
- There’s no Wi-Fi in nature. But I promise you’ll find a better connection
- I don’t always take selfies, but when I do, it’s in front of Old Faithful
- There’s nothing like a waterfall to put a smile on my face!
- Yellowstone: where the only thing wilder than the wildlife is the line for the restrooms
- Someone said ‘take a hike’, so I did
- I don’t get it. The trail looked so flat on the map
- So apparently Yellowstone has more than 290 different waterfalls and I can’t wait to see every single one!
- Yellowstone: where the only thing wilder than the wildlife is your Instagram feed
- Yellowstone, you have my heart and my camera roll
- If you don’t post a picture of Old Faithful, did you even go to Yellowstone?
- Yellowstone: where the only thing more unpredictable than the geysers are the parking spots
- I went to Yellowstone and all I got was a new appreciation for the phrase ‘don’t feed the bears’
- Yellowstone is the only place where your selfie might be photobombed by a bison…
- I don’t always go to national parks, but when I do, I prefer to take awkward family photos in front of Old Faithful
- Yellowstone: where the scenery is so good, even my ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend liked my Instagram post
You May Also Like: Best Mountain Instagram Captions
Short Yellowstone Captions
- Keeping it natural
- Lost in the beauty of Yellowstone
- Stepping into the wild
- The wilderness awaits
- Wild and free in Yellowstone
- Wilderness and wonder
- Geysers, hot springs and bison
- Never stop exploring
- Wandering with the wild things
- If you need me, I’ll be outside
- Yellowstone, where nature rules
- Chasing waterfalls…
- Free as a bird
- Where the wild things are
- Roam far. Wander wide
- Young, wild, and free
- Every mountain high, every valley low
- A breath of fresh air
- Awe-inspiring views everywhere
- Where beauty meets adventure
- What a wonderful world
- Sky above, Earth below
- Hike more, worry less
- Where the buffalo roam
Up Next: Yosemite Instagram Captions
Inspirational & Beautiful Yellowstone Captions
- In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks
- Yellowstone, where the earth speaks and we listen
- In Yellowstone, the beauty of nature heals the soul
- Yellowstone, where nature reminds us how small we are, yet how big our love for it can be
- Every time I visit Yellowstone, I leave with a greater appreciation for the natural world
- Not all classrooms have four walls
- Discovering Yellowstone felt like finding a missing piece of my soul
- In Yellowstone, I find a sense of belonging to the natural world
- Surround yourself with nature. You’ll feel better.
- Yellowstone is a reminder that the world is full of beauty and wonder, waiting to be explored
- Yellowstone is a sanctuary for the soul
- Yellowstone’s beauty is not just in its sights but in the way it makes me feel alive
- Yellowstone is where I come to recharge my soul and find my center
- In a world full of chaos, Yellowstone reminds me to slow down and appreciate the beauty around me
- So many sights. So many sounds. So much divine beauty
- Yellowstone is a place where the wildlife roam free and where I feel most alive
- Yellowstone, where the natural world reminds me of the power of simplicity and the beauty of the earth
You May Also Like: Wyoming Instagram Captions
Yellowstone Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Yellowstone is a place where the beauty of nature leaves an indelible mark on the heart and soul.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Yellowstone, of all the national parks, is the wildest and most universal in its appeal. Daily new, always strange, ever full of change, it is nature’s wonder park. It is the most human and the most popular of all parks.” – Susan Rugh
- “Visiting Yellowstone is a journey of the senses, where the sights, sounds and smells of nature awaken our souls.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Yellowstone is a place where the power of nature reminds us that beauty and strength are one and the same.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “In Yellowstone National Park, there are more ‘do not feed the animals’ signs than there are animals you might wish to feed.” – Natalie Jeremijenko
- “In Yellowstone, the earth speaks in colors and shapes, reminding us of the artistry of the natural world.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.” – Helen Keller
- “Yellowstone is a place where the majesty of nature takes center stage, reminding us of the wonder of creation.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “The Yellowstone river is a beautiful river to navigate.” – William Henry Ashley
- “Visiting Yellowstone is like taking a journey back in time, where the world was wild and untamed.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “The antidote to exhaustion isn’t rest. It’s nature.” – Shikoba
- “In Yellowstone, the wilderness whispers its secrets, reminding us of the mysteries of the natural world.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Looking at beauty in the world is the first step of purifying the mind.” – Amit Ray
- “Yellowstone is a place where the earth’s beauty and power come together to create a masterpiece of nature.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “In Yellowstone, the sights and sounds of nature weave a tapestry of beauty that is both breathtaking and humbling.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Yellowstone is a place where the beauty of nature brings us closer to the essence of life itself.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “On Earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it.” – Jules Renard
- “Visiting Yellowstone is like stepping into a painting, where the colors are vibrant and the landscape is alive.” – Traveller’s Elixir
Up Next: Death Valley Instagram Captions
Yellowstone Hashtags For Instagram Likes
You May Also Like: Lake Tahoe Instagram Captions
I hope this guide on the best Yellowstone Instagram captions has inspired you to share your adventures with the world.
Whether you’re planning a trip to Yellowstone or you’ve already been, there’s no denying the park’s natural beauty and magic.