If you’re visiting Florida then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption. To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best Florida Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the Florida caption straight into Instagram.
These captions work for any place you’re visiting in Florida, including Miami, Orlando, Key West, Jacksonville and more.
Best Florida Instagram Captions
Short Florida Captions
- Florida mode: activated
- Where summer never ends
- Find me in Miami
- Florida hair, don’t care
- Take me to Florida
- Gone to Florida, be back never
- Sunny side up
- Meet me at the shore
- Every princess needs a castle
- I’m a true oceanholic!
- Life is better in flip flops
- The land of sunshine
- Sunsets and palm trees
- Every seashell has a story
- There’s no place like Florida
- The best days are beach days
- Sunshine on my mind
- Find me under the palms
- Ocean air, salty hair
- Meanwhile, in Florida…
- Got that Florida feeling
Visiting Miami whilst in Florida? Check out these awesome Miami Instagram captions & quotes for more.
Cute Florida Captions For Instagram
- Living life in the sunshine state
- Sun, sand, waves, and Mickey Mouse. I’m home
- Key West called, and they have a beach waiting for you
- A bad day in Florida is still better than a good day anywhere else
- Some call it Florida, I call it heaven
- When life gives you lemons, hand them back and ask for Florida oranges
- I left my heart in Florida
- Florida, where summer lasts 6 months, twice a year
- My love for you is like a Florida sunset
- There is a name for people who dislike winter…Floridians
- Got Miami on my mind
- I’m all about the palm trees and the 80 degrees
- I followed my heart and it brought me all the way to Florida
- In Florida, we salt Margaritas. Not sidewalks
- Dear Florida, I think about you all the time
- I’m in a relationship with my air conditioner
- Just a small-town girl, living in a Disney World
- Living happily ever after at Disney
- It’s not easy being a princess…but hey, if the slipper fits!
- Once upon a time in Florida
Visiting Disney World? I have a whole post on the top Disney World Captions For Instagram.
Funny Florida Captions & Florida Puns
- It got so chilly, I had to wear closed toed shoes
- Gimme the Keys, please
- Easy, Breezy, Keysey
- Florida, you croc my world!
- We shore are going to have a great time in Florida
- Don’t worry, beach happy
- Shake your palm palms
- I don’t wanna be tide down
- Shell-abrate good times
- Shell yeah
- Tis the sea-sun!
- All I need is a little Vitamin Sea
Visiting Key West? Check out these great Key West Instagram captions & quotes for more.
Inspirational & Beautiful Florida Captions
- I love Florida. I love the beach. I love the sound of the waves crashing against the shore
- May sunshine surround you each new day and may smiles and love never be far away
- I find my happiness where the sun shines
- Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun-kissed hair, that endless summer, take me there
- May your days be filled with smiles, sunshine and seashells
- I love places where it’s summer in winter
- Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are sandy
- My favourite color is the ocean
- I would rather have seashells than snowflakes
- I have salt in my veins and sand in my heart
Florida Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “I love Florida. I love the beach. I love the sound of the surfers against the rocks.” – Emo Philips
- “It’s Florida. Hair is just an extra sweater I’m forced to wear.” – Emma Gonzalez
- “Florida is the world’s greatest amusement park.” – Budd Schulberg
- “Two things Florida can teach the other 49 states: how to make a good margarita and how to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane.” – Tom Feeney
- “My love for you is like a Florida sunset. Orange, coral, pink, and lavender, it exists to warm your heart through the inevitable darkness.” – Jarod Kintz
- “The Florida skies are like no other, with cloud formations that are awesome! Even when it rains, the sun shines through the drops.” – Connie Letang
- “I like Florida. Everything is in the ’80s. The temperatures, the ages, and the IQs.” – George Carlin
- “It’s always sunny in the Sunshine State. Except for at night.” – Jarod Kintz
- “Florida isn’t so much a place where one goes to reinvent oneself, as it is a place where one goes if one no longer wishes to be found.” – Douglas Coupland
- “Florida is different things to different people. To some, Florida is a paradise. It has warm water, sun-drenched beaches, mysterious swamps, and stunning coral reefs.” – Perry Chang
- “For a lot of people in different times in their life, Florida represents a new start.” – Larry Reimer
- “Sometimes I think I’ve figured out some order in the universe, but then I find myself in Florida” – Susan Orlean
- “I go to Florida sometimes for vacation. I actually really like Florida. It’s a weird place, it’s surreal. It’s so close, but you feel like you’re in another world or on an island.” – Jemima Kirke
- “Miami is one of these places where diversity is in our blood, where, you know, if you want to go have a Nicaraguan breakfast, a Cuban lunch, and an American dinner, you do.” – Ana Navarro
- “It doesn’t matter how much I think I know about Florida, it still flips me on the head every time. It’s just an absurd, electric place, and the stories that can come out of that place just never stop.” – Matt Passmore
- “I want to get to Key West and away from it all.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “I live in Florida, and when people ask how close to the beach I am, I say, ‘Twelve minutes or twelve hours. Depends on which beach you want to go to.” – Jarod Kintz
- “Florida is a place for innovation, for prosperity, for pioneering.” – Hendrith Vanlon Smith, Jr.
- “Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place.” – Michael Mann
- “I live in Florida and people are crazy here. And I say that lovingly.” – Amy Seimetz
- “Florida is a strange place: hot, beautiful, ugly. I love it here, and how nothing makes sense but still, somehow, there is a rhythm.” – Roxane Gay
- “My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s just the law.” – Jerry Seinfeld
- “Florida is a golden word…The very name Florida carried the message of warmth and ease and comfort. It was irresistible.” – John Steinbeck
- “I am a Florida guy. I don’t do cold.” – J. R. Ramirez
- “Anytime I get down to Miami, it’s a wonderful thing.” – Bill Goldberg
- “Florida was also very hot and full of mosquitoes and strange creatures such as alligators.” – Teresa Wimmer
- “Remember that Florida is a land of weirdos and bizarre happenings, and conduct yourselves accordingly.” – Jeff Zentner
- “Almost everything strange washes up near Miami.” – Rick Riordan
Heading down to Orlando? Check out my post on the best Orlando Instagram captions and quotes.
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Florida Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from puns to beautiful quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Florida photos.