Ah, Alabama – the heart of the South, the land of fried chicken, sweet tea and football. It’s a place where Southern hospitality reigns supreme and the slower pace of life is embraced.
From the bustling cities to the charming small towns, there’s something about Alabama that just feels like home.
I’ve compiled a list of the best Alabama Instagram captions to help you share your love for this beautiful state with the world.
Table of Contents
Best Alabama Instagram Captions
These captions work for any place you’re visiting in Alabama including Montgomery, Birmingham, Mobile, Tuscaloosa, Gulf Shores and more.
Cute Alabama Captions For Instagram
- Wow, they weren’t wrong about that Southern hospitality
- Feeling like a true Southern belle in the heart of Dixie
- No, mom, I haven’t picked up a Southern accent yet
- Just a girl who loves Alabama
- You can take the girl out of Alabama but you can’t take Alabama out of the girl
- Did somebody say barbecue?
- Just landed in Alabama and already feeling like a true Southerner. Excuse me, ma’am, do you have any sweet tea?
- It’s a Alabama thing, you wouldn’t understand
- Here for the views and honky tonk bars
- If you’re not drinking sweet tea in Alabama, are you really even here?
- I really, really like Alabama
- Dear Alabama, you’re my absolute favorite
- Life’s a beach, and I’m just playing in the sand (Gulf Shores)
- Salt in the air. Sand in my hair
- Rolling into Birmingham like I own the place. Just kidding, I’m lost
- I came to Alabama for the football but I stayed for the sweet tea and the fried chicken
Up Next: Texas Captions For Instagram
Short Alabama Captions
- Sweet home Alabama
- Meanwhile in Alabama…
- Welcome to the honky tonk
- Roll tide!
- Falling hard for Alabama
- ‘Bama let’s do it
- Daydreaming in Alabama
- Tired feet, happy heart
- Southern comfort in Alabama
- Be back never, staying in ‘Bama
- P.S. I love Alabama
- Honky tonkin’
- Salty and sweet
- Falling in love with Alabama
- In a Southern state of mind
- Alabama hair, don’t care
- Simplicity at its finest in Alabama
You May Also Like: Florida Captions For Instagram
Inspirational & Beautiful Alabama Captions
- Collect memories, not things
- You can leave Alabama but it will never leave you
- I never knew that a place could feel like home so quickly. Thanks for the warm welcome, Alabama
- Alabama is calling and I must go
- Follow your heart even if it takes you all the way to Alabama
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
- I came to Alabama for the adventure but I stayed for the charm
- I may have left Alabama but a part of my heart will always be there. Until we meet again, sweet home Alabama
- I know exactly where my heart is: Alabama
- It’s bad manners to keep Alabama waiting
Up Next: New Orleans Captions For Instagram
Funny Alabama Captions & Alabama Puns
- I’m Tusca-losing my mind
- Get your honky tonk on
- Alabama, it’s love at first bite of the fried chicken
- I’ve never been to a place where saying ‘bless your heart’ could mean so many things
- All ‘Bama-self
- I like big punts and I cannot lie
- Alabama, you’re on a roll tide
- When in Alabama, you can never have too much BBQ or too many pairs of cowboy boots
- Alabama, you’re barbe-cute!
- Just Tua much…
You May Also Like: San Antonio Captions For Instagram
Alabama Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “I lived in Alabama and Georgia, and the people in the south are wonderful. It’s God, faith, family, country.” – Sean Hannity
- “Alabama, where the magnolias bloom and the sweet tea flows like a river. There’s just something special about this Southern state that captures your heart.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “A piece of my heart will always be in Alabama.” – Hannah Brown
- “You can take the girl out of the honky tonk but you can’t take the honky tonk out of the girl.” – Bobby Ray
- “Alabama is more than just a state, it’s a feeling. A feeling of belonging, of community and of home. Once you’ve experienced it, you’ll never forget it.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Whenever I tell people in Berkeley, Calif., where I live, that I’m headed to the beach in Alabama, they are shocked. Most people outside of the Gulf Coast have no idea that Alabama has beaches – even though if you look at a map of Alabama, there is a part of it that looks as if it should belong to Florida.” – W. Kamau Bell
- “Mobile sits at the confluence of five rivers, forming this beautiful delta. And the delta has alligators crawling in and out of rivers filled with fish and cypress trees dripping with snakes, birds of every flavor.” – Mike deGruy
- “In Alabama, the sunsets are a little more vibrant, the stars a little brighter and the air a little sweeter. It’s a place where nature and Southern charm come together in perfect harmony.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “I always told people Alabama was the smartest state because it has four As and a B.” – Dabo Swinney
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all” – Helen Keller
- “From the rolling hills of the Appalachian Mountains to the white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast, Alabama is a state of natural beauty that leaves you in awe.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “By growing up in Alabama, I had a melting pot of the whole pie: R&B, gospel, country.” – Lionel Richie
- “You can be hip-hop to the max, but you still know ‘Sweet Home Alabama.’” – Rickey Medlocke
- “I’m in Alabama. First thing I want to say is Roll Tide!” – Brian Jordan
- “Alabama may be known for its fried chicken and biscuits but it’s the warm hospitality and kind-hearted people that make this state truly unforgettable.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Tuscaloosa, Alabama – I love you.” – Deontay Wilder
- “In Alabama, the skies are bluer, the grass is greener and the people are friendlier. It’s a place where Southern charm and hospitality are alive and well.” – Traveller’s Elixir
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Up Next: Key West Instagram Captions
Alabama Hashtags For Instagram Likes
You May Also Like: Atlanta Captions For Instagram
With these Alabama Instagram captions, your Instagram feed is sure to be the talk of the town!
Whether you’re looking for the perfect caption for a sunset over Gulf Shores or a witty remark to go with your delicious BBQ platter in Birmingham, I’ve got you covered.
So go ahead and show off your love for this Southern state and let the world know that there’s no place like Alabama.