If you’re visiting Brooklyn or Brooklyn Bridge then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption.
To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best Brooklyn Instagram captions including Brooklyn Bridge puns, Brooklyn quotes and more.
Just copy and paste the Brooklyn & Brooklyn Bridge captions straight into Instagram.
Best Brooklyn & Brooklyn Bridge Instagram Captions
Cute Brooklyn & Brooklyn Bridge Captions For Instagram
- Walking around in my happy place
- When I see Brooklyn Bridge, my eyes turn into little hearts
- Brooklyn Bridge gives me butterflies
- Enjoying every New York minute
- I just can’t help loving you, Brooklyn
- I’m in a New York state of mind
- A photo dump featuring Brooklyn Bridge, hot dogs and coffee
- Not leaving anything behind in Brooklyn but my heart
- I think I fell in love with Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Bridge is (not) falling down
- Love is the bridge between two hearts
- I wouldn’t mind living under a bridge if I could experience this sunset everyday
- Here for the views and hot dogs
- Meet you on Brooklyn Bridge
- You can leave Brooklyn, but it will never leave you
- Feelin’ like a tourist at Brooklyn Bridge!
- This is what dreams are made of
- I really, really like Brooklyn Bridge
- Left my heart in Brooklyn, better go back and get it
- Let’s find some beautiful place to get lost in
- Brooklyn, are you shining just for me?
- If you follow your heart just right it will get you to New York City
- When you just want to run away to the big city
- Somewhere between Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Alexa, play ‘Welcome to New York’ by Taylor Swift
- Hello Brooklyn, your lights are fireflies in my heart
Funny Brooklyn Captions & Brooklyn Bridge Puns
- It’s just a bridge, get over it
- The Brooklyn Bridge is no hidden gem. It’s pretty mainstream
- When crossing from Brooklyn to Manhattan, remember to say So Long Island
- NYC keeps the Brooklyn Bridge spick and span
- Could Brooklyn be any NYCer?
- Brooklyn is a Bridge too far
- The Brooklyn Bridge really towers over other NYC landmarks
- Don’t surprise me on the Brooklyn Bridge. The suspension is giving me anxiety
- I’m just a little apple in the Big Apple
- Wire we not on Brooklyn Bridge already?
Short Brooklyn & Brooklyn Bridge Captions
- I’m in Brooklyn baby
- Bridges don’t take sides
- Build bridges not walls
- Spread love. It’s the Brooklyn way
- These lights will inspire you
- Walk the Brooklyn Bridge
- Late nights & bright lights
- Wanderlust is incurable
- From Brooklyn with love
- The most magical city in the world
- I left my heart in Brooklyn
- Falling hard for Brooklyn Bridge
- Concrete jungle
- Say yes to new adventures
- Daydreaming in Brooklyn
- The sky’s the limit
- Meet me in Brooklyn
- Postcard from Brooklyn
- Wanderlust and city dust
- Brooklyn Bridge, you look great
- Bright lights, big city
Brooklyn Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Brooklyn’s good. Brooklyn’s funky. Brooklyn’s happening.” – Waris Dirie
- “It meant that she belonged to some place. She was a Brooklyn girl with a Brooklyn name and a Brooklyn accent. She didn’t want to change into a bit of this and a bit of that.” – Betty Smith
- “I’ve fallen in love with Brooklyn. I’m going to buy a little house in Brooklyn and live there. I’ll go to the coast only when I have to make a picture.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Brooklyn just got that energy to me that’s so hip-hop and so New York City. You know, New York City is the grittiest city in the world.” – Statik Selektah
- “Born in Brooklyn, got a place in Manhattan, going back to Brooklyn to escape the madness.” – Jay Z
- “Filming in Brooklyn is like opening a time capsule. Nothing has changed. Everything looks like it did in the eighties.” – Freddie Prinze Jr.
- “One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years.” – Tom Wolfe
- “Brooklyn, it’s a great town, a great city. It’s New York.” – Patrick Ewing
- “Manhattan is like Beverly Hills. And the soul of New York has moved to Brooklyn, where everything new and exciting seems to be.” – Alec Baldwin
- “New York!’ he said. ‘That’s not a place, it’s a dream.” – Ralph Ellison
- “Brooklyn was a dream. All the things that happened there just couldn’t happen. It was all dream stuff.” – Betty Smith
- “At all events there is in Brooklyn something that makes me feel at home.” – Marianne Moore
- “Even with all of its changing, Brooklyn’s architecture still feels like home, the language feels like home.” – Jacqueline Woodson
- “Late June in Brooklyn is like the very beginning of a party, when the music is really good but you know that it’s about to get way better, so you just do a little two-step before the real turn-up starts.” – Ibi Zoboi
- “Mentally been many places but I’m Brooklyn’s own.” – Jay Z
- “I love Brooklyn; it’s a part of who you are.” – Paul Dano
- “I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York’s skyline.” – Ayn Rand
- “Spread love, it’s the Brooklyn way.” – The Notorious B.I.G.
Brooklyn Bridge Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Everyone should walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I did it three days in a row because it was one of the most exhilarating experiences I’ve ever had. The view is breathtaking.” – Seann William Scott
- “I would rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it.” – Will Rogers
- “I remember perfectly my first trip to New York when I was on the bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan when I saw the buildings. It was like an incredible dream.” – Diego Delle Valle
- “I once started out to walk around the world but ended up in Brooklyn, that Bridge was too much for me.” – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- “You’ll miss her most when you roam, ’cause you’ll think of her and think of home, the good old Brooklyn Bridge.” – Frank Sinatra
- “Sure, I know a place right across the Brooklyn Bridge where they’ll never find us.” – On the Town
- “The Brooklyn Bridge and I grew up together.” – Al Smith
- “You want the Brooklyn Bridge, all you gotta do is ask for it.” – The Roaring Twenties
- “We build too many walls and not enough bridges.” – Sir Isaac Newton
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Brooklyn Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from Brooklyn Bridge puns to beautiful Brooklyn quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Brooklyn & Brooklyn Bridge photos.