Wondering if St Regis Bora Bora has all inclusive packages?
Let’s find out!
This post tells you everything you need to know about St Regis Bora Bora including if it’s all inclusive and what you can expect.
Is St Regis Bora Bora All Inclusive?
No, St Regis Bora Bora is not all inclusive.
Unfortunately, St Regis Bora Bora doesn’t offer any all inclusive packages. This means you will have to pay for food and drinks yourself on top of the nightly rate.
Below I’ve covered the average prices of food and drinks at St Regis Bora Bora to give you an idea of what to expect.
How Expensive are Drinks at St Regis Bora Bora?
At the time of writing, these are the current average prices for drinks at St Regis Bora Bora:
- Alcoholic cocktails range between $18 – $28.
- Non-alcohol cocktails cost around $14.
- A coke costs around $8.
- A glass of wine costs between $12.50 – $16.
- A milkshake costs around $9.
- A beer costs around $7.
The St Regis Bora Bora resort has 2 different bars to choose from. Additionally you can get drinks from one of their 4 restaurants.
One of the bars, Aparima Bar, is a swim-up bar which you’ll find in their main pool.
Quick Tip: Save money on drinks by bringing your own! Each person traveling to Bora Bora is able to bring 2L of liquor or wine (that’s around 3 bottles).
Don’t worry about this looking rude. Lots of people do this at St Regis and the staff will even offer to put it in ice for you.
How Expensive is the Food at St. Regis Bora Bora?
At the time of writing, these are the current prices for food at St Regis Bora Bora:
- Breakfast costs $50 per person per day. This is for a breakfast buffet.
- A 3 course dinner costs around $115 per person per day.
- One standard main course costs between $30 and $50.
The St Regis Bora Bora resort has 4 different restaurants to choose from. They also offer 24-hour room service.
Quick Tip: To save money on food, head over to the main island and dine at a restaurant there.
If you use St Regis’s free shuttle service, you can easily head over to the main island and get food for at least half the cost of the restaurants at St Regis.
St Regis Bora Bora Nightly Cost
To give you an idea of the nightly cost to stay at St Regis Bora Bora, I’ve listed the average prices below.
Bear in mind that prices do vary depending on which time of year you visit, which specific day and more.
- The nightly cost of a standard overwater villa at St Regis Bora Bora for 2 people is between $1,700 and $3,000.
This cost varies depending on which time of year you visit. High season runs from May to October when rates tend to be higher.
- The nightly cost of a deluxe overwater villa at St Regis Bora Bora for 2 people is between $1,850 and $3,200.
Again this cost varies depending on the time of year you visit. These types of overwater villas are slightly bigger than the standard ones.
- The overwater royal villa which features a private pool suspended over the lagoon is more expensive.
- Expect to pay between $5,600 and $6,250 for the overwater royal villa per night for 2 people.
- For a beachside villa, expect to pay between $1,650 and $2,350 per night for 2 people.
Beachside villas are not overwater which is why they tend to be one of the cheapest options at St Regis.
To check the pricing for your specific dates, check St Regis Bora Bora on Booking.com.
I actually also wrote an entire post on how much it costs to vacation in Bora Bora which includes a full cost breakdown of a trip to Bora Bora.
What is Included at St Regis Bora Bora?
You do pay a lot of money to stay at St Regis Bora Bora but you do also get a lot.
Although food and drink are not included in the nightly price at St Regis, many other things are.
Here’s an overview of what you’ll get if you choose to stay at St Regis Bora Bora.
- Your own dedicated butler.
Butlers take care of almost anything including making restaurant reservations, excursion bookings, spa appointments and other random things like having a cake sent to your room for a birthday.
They’ll also unpack and pack your luggage for you. Your butler will be available 24/7 to service any requests you may have.
- Complementary clothes pressing (2 items per person per day).
- Panoramic views of the lagoon.
- Overwater bungalows feature glass panel floors so you can see turquoise waters and tropical fish beneath you.
- Air-conditioning is available in all rooms and villas.
- Some villas offer a private pool, a whirlpool hot tub or an outdoor shower.
- Free use of snorkeling and windsurfing equipment, beach side cabanas and sun umbrellas.
- 2 pools to choose from. One of the pools is adults-only and the other has a swim-up bar.
- Access to the private Lagoonarium which is an underwater sanctuary for a range of tropical fish and coral. There are several pontoons which allow easy access for snorkeling.
- An on-site spa. You do need to pay to use the services here which include massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, steam room and more.
- A shuttle service available from the airport for an additional cost of $60 per person for one-way.
- Free shuttle service to the main island.
- On-site fitness center which is open 24 hours a day and free to use.
- 24-hour room service available.
- Turndown service available.
- Free tea and coffee in every room.
- High-speed WiFi.
- 4 restaurants and 2 bars on-site.
Of course, there’s tons more that you’ll get access to if you choose to stay at St Regis Bora Bora but these are my favorite aspects that I think you’ll use the most.
Every room also comes with everything you’d expect including a hairdryer, free toiletries, a TV, a kettle, bathrobes, slippers, an iron, a desk, towels, a tea/coffee maker and so much more.
Does Bora Bora Have All Inclusive Resorts?
There are no official all inclusive resorts in Bora Bora.
Typically, all inclusive resorts include a room, 3 daily meals, soft drinks, most alcoholic drinks and sometimes other services/activities.
Unfortunately, Bora Bora doesn’t have any resorts like this.
In Bora Bora, the nightly price you pay usually only includes your accommodation cost. You will then have to pay for your meals and activities in addition.
Taking everything into account, St Regis Bora Bora is one of the best resorts in Bora Bora.
Although it is very pricey, it’s also one of the most luxurious hotels in Bora Bora and includes tons of fantastic amenities.
This includes your own personal butler who will service your every request including unpacking your bags. Cool right!?
You also get that once in a lifetime opportunity to vacation in an overwater villa in one of the most exclusive locations in the world.
At the end of the day, that’s what you’re paying for and for many people, it’s worth it!
Check out what you can expect from the St Regis Bora Bora resort in the video below which features a tour of the resort.
Thanks for reading this post which answers the question ‘is St Regis Bora Bora all inclusive?’.
Although it isn’t an all inclusive resort, hopefully this post sheds some light on how much it costs to stay at St Regis in Bora Bora.
Still deciding where to stay? Find out what’s included at Hilton Conrad Bora Bora Hotel.