If you’re visiting Edinburgh then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption.
To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best Edinburgh Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the Edinburgh caption straight into Instagram.
Best Edinburgh Instagram Captions
Cute Edinburgh Captions For Instagram
- Off to Edinburgh, be back never
- Keep calm and…I can’t keep calm, I’m going to Edinburgh!
- Falling in love with Edinburgh all over again
- Well put on a kilt and call me Scottish
- Guys, I want a castle
- No, mom, I haven’t picked up a Scottish accent yet
- PSA – Update your address books, I live here now
- Never met a castle I didn’t like
- It’s a Scotland thing, you wouldn’t understand
- Dear Edinburgh, you’re my absolute favorite
- Here for the views and castles
- My incurable wanderlust has brought me to…Edinburgh!
Funny Edinburgh Captions & Edinburgh Puns
- Enjoying a reign-y day here at Edinburgh castle
- Nothing can ruin this view
- Turn that crown upside down
- It’s quite cold here at Edin-brrrr Castle
- Winter in Edinburgh is snow joke!
- Some like it Scot!
- Love Edinburgh? Kilt-y as charged!
- Even the rain can’t dampen Edinburgh’s beauty
- Edinburgh is my kilt-y pleasure
- Thistle do nicely
Short Edinburgh Captions
- My heart belongs to Scotland
- Like my castle?
- Daydreaming in Edinburgh
- The one where I go to Edinburgh
- Enjoying life one haggis at a time
- Falling hard for Edinburgh
- Wanderlust & city dust
- The Royal Mile is my style
- Sometimes I dream of Scotland
- I wonder if Edinburgh misses me too
Inspirational & Beautiful Edinburgh Captions
- I don’t want to go to heaven, I want to go to Edinburgh
- Don’t listen to what they say, go and see it for yourself
- People never forget two things: their first love and their first day in Edinburgh
- I do believe it’s time for another adventure
- Edinburgh, thank you for making me feel so alive
- You can leave Edinburgh, but it will never leave you
- Don’t be a tourist, be a traveler
Edinburgh Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Edinburgh isn’t so much a city, more a way of life… I doubt I’ll ever tire of exploring Edinburgh, on foot or in print.” – Ian Rankin
- “And yet the place establishes an interest in people’s hearts; go where they will, they find no city of the same distinction.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The view of Edinburgh from the road before you enter Leith is quite enchanting: it is, as Albert said, fairy-like and what you would only imagine as a thing to dream of, or to see in a picture.” – Queen Victoria’s journal
- “I always feel that when I come to Edinburgh, in many ways I am coming home.” – Alan Rickman
- “Edinburgh is a city of shifting light, of changing skies, of sudden vistas. A city so beautiful it breaks the heart again and again.” – Alexander McCall Smith
- “Edinburgh is alive with words.” – Sara Sheridan
- “I find Edinburgh a stimulating place in which to live, with it being a city of contrasts, both architecturally and socially, and each district having a definite character.” – Joan Lingard
- “Fantasy, myth, legend, truth – all are intertwined in the story that is Scotland.” – Laurence Overmire
- “Edinburgh is a hotbed of genius.” – Tobias Smollett
- “The most beautiful of all the capitals of Europe.” – Sir John Betjeman
- “There’s no leaving Edinburgh, no shifting it around: it stays with you, always.” – Alan Bold
- “Edinburgh is a sort of gothic fairytale city, and it can be a gothic horror city as well.” – David Mackenzie
- “But Edinburgh is a mad god’s dream.” – Hugh MacDiarmid
- “When I looked out in the morning it is as if I had waked in Utopia.” – George Elliot
- “Beautiful city of Edinburgh, most wonderful to be seen; with your ancient palace of Holyrood and Queen’s Park Green; and your big, magnificent, elegant New College; where people from all nations can be taught knowledge.” – William McGonagall
- “Coming back to Edinburgh is to me like coming home.” – Charles Dickens
- “Edinburgh is so cultural and such a beautiful place to walk around.” – Rupert Friend
- “Half a capital and half a country town, the whole city leads a double existence; it has long trances of the one and flashes of the other; like the king of the Black Isles, it is half alive and half a monumental marble.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “There are no stars as lovely as Edinburgh street-lamps.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Edinburgh Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from puns to beautiful quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Edinburgh photos.