If you’re visiting Budapest then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption.
To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best Budapest Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the Budapest caption straight into Instagram.
Best Budapest Instagram Captions
Funny Budapest Captions & Budapest Puns
- Could this city be any more Buda-ful?
- This city is the Buda-best
- This River Cruise is very relaxing. I’m just going with the flow
- Let me Liszt all the things I love about this city
- Hungary for adventure
- Had the pest time in Budapest
- I’m so Hungary, I hope there’s something good to eat here!
- Never went hungry in Hungary
- I was Hungary, so I went on a dinner cruise to check out the Buda-ful view
- Don’t be such a Budapest
- Too Hungary to think of a pun
- Hungarians love Halloween because it’s so goulash
- Water you doing this summer? (for your pic at the thermal baths)
Recommended Travel Resources:
- Accommodation: Booking.com is MY FAVOURITE choice for booking hotels.
- Flights: I use Kayak to find the BEST flight deals.
- Tours and activities: I use GetYourGuide and Viator to find the BEST tours and activities.
For more tips, check out my Best Travel Resources that will save you money and time.
Cute Budapest Captions For Instagram
- There’s no time to be bored in Budapest
- Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a ticket to Budapest
- From now on sweet dreams are made of goulash and sight-seeing in Budapest
- Home is where the thermal bath is
- What happens in the thermal bath stays in the thermal bath
- Oh darling, why don’t we just stay in Budapest
- Here for the views and thermal baths
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t cruising down the Danube river in Budapest
- It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting
- Let’s go to explore magical places
- PSA: Update your address book – I live in Budapest now
- Now they know my name in Budapest
Short Budapest Captions
- Take me to Budapest
- Budapest stole my heart
- You can find me in Budapest
- Budapest is always a good idea
- Lost in Budapest
- Take a dip
- Incurable wanderlust
- In a relationship with: my passport
- What a wonderful world!
- To travel is to live
Inspirational & Beautiful Budapest Captions
- My favorite thing: Going where I’ve never been
- How can you complain in a place like Budapest
- Budapest on a sunny day is my idea of heaven
- This is the bliss we constantly search for
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us
- Don’t listen to what they say, go and see it for yourself
- May everyday bring a new adventure
- I can finally tick Budapest off my bucket list!
Budapest Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “They said that, of course, Budapest is beautiful but it is in fact almost ludicrously beautiful.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “Straddling the Danube River, with the Buda Hills to the west and the Great Plain to the east, Budapest is a gem of a city.” – Lonely Planet
- “My house in Budapest, my hidden treasure chest, golden grand piano, my beautiful castillo.” – George Ezra
- “But best of all I loved the Castle Hill District of Buda. I never tired of its ancient streets. Even in those days old things attracted me more than new ones.” – Antal Szerb
- “Budapest in late May is a city of lilacs. The sweet, languid, rather sleepy smell of lilacs wafts everywhere. And it is a city of lovers, many of them quite middle-aged. Walking with their arms around each other, embracing and kissing on park benches.” – Joyce Carol Oates
- “Budapest is a prime site for dreams.” – M. John Harrison
- “Want to go away with me? To the lakes, or to Budapest?” – A Short Film About Love
- “Europe’s most underrated big city, Budapest can be as challenging as it is enchanting.” – Rick Steves
- “I love Budapest for all the right reasons – architecture (especially art nouveau), romance (particularly the views from the bridges) and sticky apricot jam – and some of the wrong ones, too – killer pálinka (fruit brandy), rickety trolleybuses, and spending way too much time in the Turkish baths.” – Steve Fallon (Lonely Planet)
- “In Budapest, you’ll find experiences like nothing else in Europe: Feel your stress ebb away as you soak in hundred-degree water, surrounded by opulent Baroque domes…and by Speedo and bikini-clad Hungarians. Ogle some of Europe’s most richly decorated interiors, which echo a proud little nation’s bygone glory days.” – Rick Steves
- “Budapest is the world’s melting pot of architectural styles. From Roman amphitheaters and Gothic-styled cathedrals to traditional Turkish baths, Budapest has it all.” – Lust for the World
- “One thing that hasn’t changed through the years is the Hungarian affection for taking the waters – marinating in thermal baths. A tradition going back to the Romans, continued by the Ottomans, and something that survived through two wars and communism. And they do it in style.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “Budapest is famous for its thermal baths. What most people don’t know about is, their famous bath parties.” – Lust for the World
- “If you travel and get to know the various cultures across the world, then your own country will become so clear to you that you will be able to see everything” – Ernő Polgár
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Budapest Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from puns to beautiful quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Budapest photos.