If you’re visiting Iceland then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption. To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best Iceland Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the Iceland caption straight into Instagram.
These captions work for any place you’re visiting in Iceland, including Reykjavik, Jökulsárlón, the Blue Lagoon, Grundarfjordur, Myrdalsjokull Glacier Park, Vatnajokull National Park and more.
Best Iceland Instagram Captions
Cute Iceland Captions For Instagram
- Dear, Iceland. You’re the coolest
- Iceland is a different version of paradise
- I followed my heart and it led me to Iceland
- Never met a fjord I didn’t like
- Relax and unwind, you’re on Blue Lagoon time
- This place looks like a real-life snow globe
- BRB, exploring Iceland for a while
- Hoping to meet a nice geysir in Iceland
- In Iceland, it’s always sweater weather
- Enjoying the Blue Lagoon, one splash at a time
- The cold never bothered me anyway
- Reykjavik officially has my heart
- Well, would you look at the Northern Lights…
Visiting a glacier in Iceland? Check out these awesome glacier Instagram captions & quotes.
Funny Iceland Captions & Iceland Puns
- Iceland, Iceland, baby
- Iceland is snow much fun
- Say “freeze!”
- Sugar, spice, and everything Iceland
- Iceland? Try NICE-land!
- These lava fields are unbe-lava-ble
- Love at frost sight
- Iceland, I lava you!
- Snow much fun!
- We can a-fjord to stay here a bit longer
- I only have ice for you
- Don’t get cold feet before walking on glaciers!
- The mountain is so pretty that I Kirkjufell for it!
- You geysir gonna love this!
- How’s your icesight?
- Iceland makes a great frost impression
- I’m over the Blue Lagoon to be in Iceland!
Visiting the Blue Lagoon? Check out these awesome hot spring Instagram captions & quotes!
Short Iceland Captions
- Hot chocolate weather
- Northern Lights & Iceland nights
- A frozen fairytale
- Wanderlust & waterfalls
- Smitten with Iceland
- Cold hands, warm heart
- Meanwhile, in Reykjavik…
- Winter wonderland
- Geysers galore
Inspirational & Beautiful Iceland Captions
- There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this
- Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Iceland
- Our hands may be cold, but at least our hearts are warm
- Catching snowflakes on my tongue and feelings for the world
- Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Iceland
- Some places just feel like home. Iceland is one of them
- If I can’t go to heaven, let me go to Iceland
- On a hunt for the Northern Lights
Iceland Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Iceland is a nature lover’s paradise.” – Gabriele Handl
- “The problem with driving around Iceland is that you’re basically confronted by a new soul-enriching, breath-taking, life-affirming natural sight every five goddamn minutes. It’s totally exhausting.” – Stephen Markley
- “Iceland is an island of fire and ice.” – Jonathan Wilcox
- “Because there are places our imaginations can never construct for us.” – Stephen Markley
- “Iceland is not just a sightseeing destination but a place where we come to feel things we’ve never felt before – what it’s like to be the only person on Earth or how it feels to be outnumbered a million to one.” – Andrew Evans
- “I have fantasies of going to Iceland, never to return.” – Edward Gorey
- “Yes, in countless ways, Iceland is a fascinating, mysterious, contradictory land.” – Roger K. Sandness
- “The Earth has music for those who listen.” – Shakespeare
- “Iceland, one of the most exciting countries in the world.” – Don Young
- “Iceland is full of hot springs and rivers, which often flow down spectacular waterfalls on their way to the sea.” – Jonathan Wilcox
- “Forests, lakes, and rivers, clouds and winds, stars and flowers, stupendous glaciers and crystal snowflakes – every form of animate or inanimate existence, leaves its impress upon the soul of man.” – Orison Swett Marden
- “By almost any measure, Iceland is one of the world’s most unique lands.” – Roger K. Sandness
- “I’ve walked a lot in the mountains of Iceland. And as you come to a new valley, as you come to a new landscape, you have a certain view. If you stand still, the landscape doesn’t necessarily tell you how big it is. It doesn’t really tell you what you’re looking at. The moment you start to move the mountain starts to move.” – Olafur Eliasson
- “I still don’t know why, exactly, but I do think people can have a spiritual connection to the landscape, and I certainly did in Iceland.” – Hannah Kent
- “In Reykjavik, Iceland, where I was born, you are in the middle of nature surrounded by mountains and ocean. But you are still in a capital in Europe. So I have never understood why I have to choose between nature or urban.” – Bjork
- “The harsh terrain and sparse population have left Iceland a country of breathtaking unspoiled natural beauty.” – Jonathan Wilcox
- “Iceland has such amazing landscapes. It’s also why Iceland is considered an art of Scandinavia in only a cultural sense.” – Andrew Evans
- “Iceland is more than pretty views and primaeval landscapes. It is a land where horses grow long hair on their backs and where the liquorice aisle is the longest one in the shops.” – Andrew Evans
- “Iceland, I’m in love with that country, the people are incredible.” – Kit Harington
- “Iceland is home to and has been shaped by the primary forces that have moulded the entire Earth: volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and erosion.” – Roger K. Sandness
- “Until recently, Iceland was known for its extraordinary landscapes made up of volcanoes, glaciers, lava fields and deep fjords and the rich heritage left by descendants of the Vikings through the sagas.” – Daniel Chartier
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute Iceland Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from puns to beautiful quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your Iceland photos.