Bangkok is the vibrant hub of South-East Asia. It is packed to the brim with interesting things to do and places to see. It offers stunning city views from 50 floors high, magical temples and palaces, exotic street food and an insane nightlife.
- What Is Christmas Like In Bangkok, Thailand?More and more people every year spend Christmas abroad rather than at home. Thailand is becoming an increasingly popular destination for Christmas holidaymakers so you may be wondering ‘what is Christmas like in Bangkok?’
- 23 Free Things To Do In Bangkok, Thailand – Ultimate GuideThis ultimate guide provides tons of ideas and information on all the free things to do in Bangkok. From expansive green spaces and temples to free classes and crocodiles – this city really is your best friend if you’re on a budget as there are so many amazing free things to do in Bangkok.
- The Dome Sky Bar at Lebua – Opening Times, Costs & MoreLocated on the roof of Bangkok’s 2nd tallest building, State Tower, The Dome at Lebua sits on top of the world. It features a range of rooftop restaurants and bars like no other. With breath-taking views of the Bangkok skyline and world-class food and drinks, you’ll be sure to have a night you won’t ever forget.
- Grand Palace, Bangkok – Opening Times, Costs & MoreSituated on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, the Grand Palace is one of Bangkok’s most famous landmarks. With its intricate details and mesmerising architecture, it is definitely a site not to miss! This palace complex not only features the Grand Palace itself but many other halls, buildings, gardens, courtyards and, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
- Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar, Bangkok – Opening Times, Costs & MoreLocated on the 45th – 49th floors of the Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar offers unreal 360 panoramic views of the Bangkok skyline. Situated over 3 levels, this outstanding bar has live DJs every night, an extensive list of cocktails, mocktails and wines and will make you feel like you’re on top of the world.
- Khaosan Road Guide – Bangkok’s Famous StreetKhao San Road has been described as ‘the centre of the backpacking universe’. This 1-km long road is a vibrant hub where travellers from all over the world come together. Here you will find many budget hotels, mid-range hotels, bars, restaurants, massage parlours, market stalls and much more!
- Red Sky Bar, Bangkok – Opening Times, Costs & MoreLocated on the 56th floor of the Centara Grand Hotel at CentralWorld shopping mall, Red Sky Bar offers stunning 360 views of Bangkok. For dazzling, night-time views or an unforgettable sunset, Red Sky Bar is one of the more affordable and relaxed Sky Bars in Bangkok. You can also dine at their restaurant on the 55th floor.
- Wat Arun, Bangkok – Opening Times, Cost & MoreAn iconic symbol of Bangkok, Wat Arun is a glorious Buddhist temple situated on the Thonburi west bank of the Chao Phraya River. Standing majestically along the riverside, this icon glows in the morning as the light hits its many spires. One of the best viewing options is to go to the east side of the river at sunset or sunrise.
- When Is The Best Time To Visit BangkokBangkok is always busy – whatever time of year you visit. However, some times of year are less busy and each month has something different to offer, depending on what you are looking for. Read on to find out what time of year has the best weather and what festivities are happening in Bangkok!
- Where to Eat in Bangkok – Best Restaurants For All BudgetsWith so many different places to eat, you may feel overwhelmed with choice in Bangkok. Here is a guide of the top places to eat, whatever your budget!
- The Best Ways Of Getting Around in BangkokThere are so many different options of getting around in Bangkok. This city is so huge and has so much to offer – getting around the city is easy, from the BTS Skytrain to tuk tuks to taxis, there are plenty of options. This guide gives an overview of each, giving you all the key information you’ll need.
- Where To Stay in BangkokBangkok is a megacity, ranging more than 1,500 sq km. There are so many districts that you can stay in and each has something different to offer. Whether you like shopping, food, nightlife or history, this guide will help you decide which area is best for you.