If you’re visiting a lighthouse then you’re bound to have hundreds of stunning photos that you’ll want to post to Instagram.
Nothing goes better with a beautiful photo than a cute caption.
To save you the trouble of thinking up a caption yourself, I’ve put together this list of the best lighthouse Instagram captions.
Just copy and paste the lighthouse caption straight into Instagram.
Best Lighthouse Instagram Captions
Cute Lighthouse Captions For Instagram
- Never met a lighthouse I didn’t like
- Shine bright like a lighthouse
- Enjoying life one lighthouse at a time
- The lighthouse is calling and I must go
- Be the lighthouse in someone else’s storm
- I wish I looked that good in stripes
- You light up my world like nobody else
- The one where I visit a lighthouse
- Might start a new career as a lighthouse keeper, what do you think?
- It’s a lighthouse thing, you wouldn’t understand
- Is this lighthouse shining just for me?
- PSA – update your address book. I live here now
- By the ocean is where I’m meant to be
Funny Lighthouse Captions & Lighthouse Puns
- This lighthouse is a real keeper
- This trip has really buoyed my spirits
- This lighthouse is beacon my heart
- Don’t go beacon my heart
- This lighthouse shore is pretty!
- Good reef, this lighthouse is beautiful!
- We tried to see the lighthouse, but we mist it
- We wanted to see the lighthouse, but we don’t have the foggiest idea where it is!
- This lighthouse is about to get lit
- He knows who brings home the beacon
- Are you shore that there’s a lighthouse around here?
Short Lighthouse Captions
- Meet me by the lighthouse
- Daydreaming by the shore
- These bright lights are my medicine
- I really, really like this lighthouse
- Coastal breeze & rocky seas
- Roam, wander, and explore
- By the coast
- Morning sun & lighthouse fun
Lighthouse Quotes For Instagram Captions
- “Spread light, be the lighthouse.” – Yogi Tea
- “I wish to spend a lifetime near a lighthouse where loneliness will be the glimmer of luminous prancing upon ocean waves…rising and falling only for my breathing.” – Munia Khan
- “I feel that we’re all lighthouses, and my job is to shine my light as brightly as I can to the darkness.” – Jim Carrey
- “Lighthouses are not just stone, brick, metal, and glass. There’s a human story at every lighthouse; that’s the story I want to tell.” – Elinor DeWire
- “Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.” – Anne Lamott
- “If I were to vow at all, it should be to build a lighthouse.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “I can think of no other edifice constructed by man as altruistic as a lighthouse. They were built only to serve.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “You are the door at the edge of the world. You are the door that opens onto a sea of stars.” – Jeanette Winterson, Lighthousekeeping
- “A lighthouse is both an invitation and a warning. A lighthouse says ‘welcome home’. But next to that, right after that, it also says ‘danger’.” – Nathan Hill
- “A lighthouse is not interested in who gets its light! It just gives it without thinking! Giving light is its nature!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The love within them shone as brightly as the lighthouse beam on the darkest, stormiest night.” – Jody Hedlund
- “If you open your eyes very wide and look around you carefully, you will always see a lighthouse which will lead you to the right path! Just watch around you carefully!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “If you close your eyes, no lighthouse can help you!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Once the lighthouse is seen, the rest of the sea is ignored.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Is the beam from a lighthouse affected by howling wind and rain? It remains perfectly steadfast and unaffected by the storm. Your true self is like that. Nothing can ever harm you once you are consciously aware that it is so.” – Vernon Howard
- “Like a simple little lighthouse, my true ideal is to just be…having no trace of seeking, desiring, imitating, or striving, only light and peace.” – Bodhi Smith
- “Are you looking for a lighthouse? Let me give you an advice: When you improve your own mind, you become your very own lighthouse!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining – they just shine.” – Dwight L. Moody
Hopefully this list gave you plenty of ideas for cute lighthouse Instagram captions.
There’s a caption here for any photo, from puns to beautiful quotes.
Feel free to copy and paste these Instagram captions for your lighthouse photos.