Wondering if Hilton Bora Bora has all inclusive packages?
Let’s find out!
This post tells you everything you need to know about Hilton’s exclusive Conrad Bora Bora Nui resort including if it is all inclusive and what you can expect.
Is Hilton Bora Bora All Inclusive?
No, Hilton Bora Bora is not all inclusive.
Unfortunately, Hilton’s Conrad Bora Bora Nui resort doesn’t offer any all inclusive packages.
This means that, in addition to the nightly charge, you will have to pay for your own food and drinks.
Below I’ve covered the average prices of food and drinks at Hilton Bora Bora to give you an idea of what to expect.
How Expensive are Drinks at Hilton Bora Bora?
At the time of writing, these are the current average prices for drinks at Hilton Conrad Bora Bora:
- Alcoholic cocktails range between $18 and $29.
- Non-alcohol cocktails cost between $13 and $17.
- A coke costs around $7.
- A glass of wine costs between $11 and $15.
- A beer costs around $8.
- A fruit juice costs around $7.
The Hilton Conrad Bora Bora resort has two different bars to choose from, one of which is a swim-up bar.
You can also order drinks from one of their three restaurants.
I found that the lounge bar was much more expensive than the pool bar for drinks.
If you’re chilling by the pool, the chairs and cabanas even have buttons that you can press for the staff to bring you drinks.
Quick Tip: Bring your own drinks to save money! Each person flying to Bora Bora is allowed to bring 2L of liquor or wine (that’s about 3 bottles).
How Expensive is the Food at Hilton Bora Bora?
At the time of writing, these are the current prices for food at Hilton Conrad Bora Bora:
- Breakfast costs $50 per person per day. This gives you access to the breakfast buffet.
- A 3 course dinner costs around $92 per person per day.
- One standard main course costs between $42 and $53.
- A kids meal costs around $18.
- A sushi platter costs around $90.
- One standard dessert costs around $20.
There are three restaurants to choose from at the Hilton Bora Bora resort. This ranges from fine dining to casual lounges.
Food options include local Polynesian dishes, French cuisine, seafood, sushi, Chinese cuisine and Mediterranean.
They also offer 24-hour room service. On top of the food cost, you also have to pay a $14 fee for the staff to bring it to your room.
Hilton Bora Bora Nightly Cost
I’ve listed the average prices for a night’s stay at Hilton Conrad Bora Bora below to give you an idea of the nightly cost.
Keep in mind that rates vary depending on the time of year, the day of the week, and other factors.
- The nightly cost of a standard overwater villa at Hilton Conrad Bora Bora for 2 people is between $1,500 and $2,250.
This cost varies depending on which time of year you visit. High season runs from May to October when rates tend to be higher.
Quick Tip: Travel during low season (December to March) to get the lower end of these price ranges.
- The nightly cost of a deluxe overwater villa at Hilton Conrad for 2 people is between $1,600 and $2,350.
These types of overwater villas tend to be slightly bigger in size compared with the standard ones.
You’ll pay even more for an overwater villa with a private pool or sunset view. These types of villas cost between $2,000 and $5,000.
The upper end of this would give you the biggest villa available with a private infinity pool and a view.
- The nightly cost of a beach or garden villa at Hilton Conrad for 2 people is between $1,000 and $2,000.
These types of accommodations tend to be the cheapest available as they are not overwater.
The garden villas are the cheapest in the whole resort.
To check the pricing for your specific dates, check Hilton Bora Bora on Booking.com.
I actually also wrote an entire post on how much it costs to visit Bora Bora which includes a full cost breakdown of a trip to Bora Bora.
What is Included at Hilton Bora Bora?
You do pay a lot of money to stay at Hilton Bora Bora but you do also get a lot.
Although food and drink are not included in the nightly rate at Hilton’s Conrad Bora Bora Nui resort, many other things are.
Here’s an overview of what you’ll get if you choose to stay at Hilton Bora Bora.
- Choose from a hillside suite or an overwater villa. Both room types have breathtaking views.
- 24-hour fitness center. You can use the cardio equipment and weights at your leisure or join a group class.
- The resort is located on a private island with a beach. You can easily go snorkeling in the ocean with the fish. Snorkels, fins and masks are all provided for free.
- Paddleboards, kayaks and small catamarans are also available for use for free.
- Large 2-tiered infinity pool with cabanas and semi-submerged sun loungers.
- Daily turndown service available.
- Free bicycles to get around the resort.
- A swim-up bar.
- Most rooms have ocean views. A select few have mountain views.
- Each room comes with a bluetooth sound system so you can play music from your phone outside on the deck, in the bedroom and even in the bathroom!
- Free sunscreen and aloe vera available by the pool.
- Free welcome drink when you first arrive.
- Air conditioning in all rooms and villas.
Things available at Hilton’s Conrad Bora Bora Nui for an additional cost:
These items are not included in the nightly rate so you will have to pay extra money to make use of them.
- 5 unique restaurants and bars covering a range of cuisines.
- You can book lunch on a private island or a champagne dinner with a mountain view for a fee.
- You can also book your breakfast delivered to your villa by canoe for a fee.
- On-site spa. For an additional charge, you can enjoy massages, body scrubs, facials, manicures, pedicures and more.
The spa also has packages for couples e.g. a couples jacuzzi session or couples massages.
- 20-minute boat transfer available from the airport for $130 per person for a round-trip.
Quick Tip: To save money you can take the free Air Tahiti boat to the main island (Vaitape) from the airport and then take the Hilton Conrad boat from there. This costs just $13 per person which is a huge saving!
- Nanny service available. Expect to pay around $110 for 3 hours.
- Weekly Polynesian dinner show on the beach for $115 per person. Features a large dinner buffet with dancers who sing and dance to traditional Polynesian music as you dine.
Of course, there’s loads more that you’ll get access to if you choose to stay at Hilton Bora Bora but these are my favorite features that I think you’ll use the most.
Every room also comes with everything you’d expect including free WiFi, free toiletries, bathrobes, tea/coffee maker, a hairdryer, iron, a TV and so much more.
For ideas on how to spend your evenings, check out my guide on the best things to do in Bora Bora at night.
Does Bora Bora Have All Inclusive Resorts?
There are no official all inclusive resorts in Bora Bora.
Typically, all inclusive resorts include a room, 3 daily meals, soft drinks, most alcoholic drinks and sometimes other services/activities.
Unfortunately, there are no resorts like this in Bora Bora.
In Bora Bora, the nightly rate usually only includes the cost of your accommodation. You will then also have to pay for your meals and any activities you choose to do.
Taking everything into account, Hilton’s Conrad Bora Bora is one of the best resorts in Bora Bora.
Although it is very expensive, it is also one of the most luxurious hotels in Bora Bora, with a range of wonderful amenities.
This includes that once in a lifetime opportunity to vacation in an overwater villa in one of the most exclusive locations in the world.
At the end of the day, that’s what you’re paying for and for many people, it’s worth it!
Check out what you can expect from the Hilton Conrad Bora Bora Nui resort in the video below which features a tour of the resort.
Thanks for reading this post which answers the question ‘is Hilton Bora Bora all inclusive?’.
Although it isn’t an all inclusive resort, hopefully this post sheds some light on how much it costs to stay at Hilton’s Conrad Bora Bora Nui resort in French Polynesia.
Still deciding where to stay? Find out what’s included at the Four Seasons Bora Bora Resort.